I can answer anything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoolBreeze95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1sock View Post
Made me lol. Love how crow got downvoted as well...

wish forums allowed me to bold, underline, change text color more easily.

I said, as you can see in the 1st quote, who does brand counter. You answered the question, who counters brand. I have heard brand is only viable as a counter pick, and would like to know exactly what champions people will use brand to counter. I have seen one guide stating annie and ryze, but honestly I don't feel like I have an advantage over those characters compared to any other ap mid i use.
well, i have stated my opinion, but I can repeat myself... In my opinion, Brand will do good in any ap mid lane. wether it be annie, ryze, anivia, leblanc, akali, etc. This is because brand has that long range aoe that allows him to free farm no matter what. The same goes for galio - there is really no way to stop a galio from farming in mid. thus he can do good againt any character. As far as direct counter, I do not see any champion that stand out to be of particular weakness to brand.

Chubalubs

10-11-2013

Hey guys I'm pretty new to lol,and i had a question about the minimap. I try clicking on a location of the minimap, to toggle my camera there, but nothing happens. obviously you have to unlock the camera from ur champion, i just can't figure out what to do next. is there an option i need to change?

EliteXElite1

10-11-2013

Epic Necro is Epic