I can answer anything.

12345612 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeinSchnitzel

08-25-2011

When is SIon getting a graphical remake?
Same for Soraka, Nasus, Nid, Malz and every "not so pretty" old champion.

CoolBreeze95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatWolves View Post
Hmm, why not orianna or fiddlesticks? I swear Fiddlesticks gives me nightmares about his **** CAW CAW CAW CAW
We rearly encounter Orianna, Fiddle is also an option to ban aswell, but we found the post named Junglers far more dangerous to uss.

CoolBreeze95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

"What happens when they take Noc/GP and invade your blue?" -Myyr

We always send our entire team to our blue, to defend amumu, since amumu is a fragile jungler in the first 4 - 5 levels, we make sure not to allow the enemy jungler to invade our jungle, this we do by casting Clair Voyance (Summoner spell that allows a breif view over selected area on the map). If they still try to invade our blue, we have level 1 fight and usually with our setup we win those.

"What's your highest achieved ranked rating?" -Myyr

My main user is on the Eurpean client, i made an alt on NA to check out the community, now i mainly play on this one, only playing ranked ones from time to time on my European acc, which higest ranking was 1500+
On this account though I have started to play some ranked, I am currently at 1400+

"how do i talk to people out og my game?" -Anorexic emo

To chat to the nemy team, simply hold shift when you press enter or write /all in the chat.
To chat to freinds or other players thats not in the same game as you, you simply write /w (name) (message). OR if they already has spoken to you wia /W (W stands for whisp) then you can simply write /R (message) to reply to the last whisp you got.

The answer is 42. What is the question? -TwistWrist

A philosopher thought the meaning of life had something to do with the number 42. 42 could also be an answer to a math question.

CoolBreeze95

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAgel View Post
When is SIon getting a graphical remake?
Same for Soraka, Nasus, Nid, Malz and every "not so pretty" old champion.
This, i do not know sorry ;/ i dont think graphical remakes will be done on any 1 of these cause they are not old.

Darth Righteous

08-26-2011

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Ha ha! Just a bump, keep up the good work!
Darth out!

CoolBreeze95

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Righteous View Post
What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Ha ha! Just a bump, keep up the good work!
Darth out!
Thank you for the bump mate, i believe you will find the answer to you're rather odd question here. http://style.org/unladenswallow/

Darth Righteous

08-26-2011

If you don't know the reference, you need to watch Monty Python's Holy Grail.

CoolBreeze95

08-26-2011

I do know the reference ^^ its hillarious and i giggled when i saw the bump ^^ i just used the opportunity to add another bump

Snorky420

08-26-2011

Quote:
A philosopher thought the meaning of life had something to do with the number 42. 42 could also be an answer to a math question
Which philosopher?

CoolBreeze95

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorky420 View Post
Which philosopher?
Douglas Adam, Philosopher and Scientist, used a super computer to calculate a chain of series. this is all verry deep.

12345612 ... 24