I can answer anything.

1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoolBreeze95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Quote:
Special thanks to Panzerfaust for helping me answer some of the questions, as I have been busy latley, means a lot
Hello there, and welcome new players, having a hard time adapting to the game? you can ask me anything (See list below) and I will try my best to answer. I will be answering this thread weekly. I would love if you would rate this thread with a thumb upp if you like it. and leave a bump if you want to help this thread to grow so more players can get help.

Cheers to the community

Stuff I can help you with:

In-game
Terms & shortcuts.
Champion Roles and what they are.
Hints & Tips
Set strategies and team compositions.
How to jungle with any champion that can jungle.
Reccomended spell orders.
Item builds.
Runes & Masteries.
Summoner Spells.
key bindings.
Creeps.
Dominion.

Technical issues / Billing Services
Cant play?
Error messages?
Server issues / lag
Riot Points.
Patching.
Game Client.
Regions.

If there is anything else you want to know about, ask me! Even though it is not in the list I will still be answering every question!

As I said, you can ask me anything, and I will answer every single question the best I can

EDIT 1: Allright, so this is going the wrong direction. I'm getting more questions not LoL related, thus I like the bumps, lets keep it LoL related.

EDIT 2: if you came here from my links, please leave a comment wether you need help or not, it keeps my thread bumped so that any one can easily acsess this thread for help.

EDIT 3: For some reason this thread is getting downvoted, if you would leave a thumbs upp on this comment it would prevent this thread from closing. Thank you

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: I will now give you IN DEPTH answers where i seem it deem fit. This means I will basically write a lot to answer your questions, however, I can see how it can become too much for someone (considering my bad English) so I will add a "tl;dr: at the end of every answer, which means"too long; didn't read". Then I will write a short summray of everything for those lazy peckers out there

Grunge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Have you ever seen a ghost?

theSTDlife

08-25-2011

who do you ban?

CoolBreeze95

08-25-2011

If you cast an ability near the grave at summoners rift top right you see a ghost. in real life. no

"Who do you ban?" SHACO, SION, KASSADIN = I always ban these, if there is room for others: LEE SIN, GANGPLANK, MORGANA, ANNIE, VAYNE or GRAVES,

- Ignore this answer, now i ban Galio, Rammus, then (shaco/kass/morg) as my last. the reason i ban them in this order is because the oposing captain will always start to ban these high targets, so while he is using his bans on shaco, kass and morgana i ban the ones I personally hate, then fill in the last ban with a stanard one.

Grim Reaper

08-25-2011

Hmm, why not orianna or fiddlesticks? I swear Fiddlesticks gives me nightmares about his **** CAW CAW CAW CAW

Myyr

08-25-2011

What's your highest achieved ranked rating?

Quote:
when we do ranked 5v5 premade, we tend to ban the Warwick, Nunu, Udyr, and then we grab amumu for ourselves, this way we weaken the other teams jungler
What happens when they take Noc/GP and invade your blue?

AnorexicEmo

08-25-2011

how do i talk to people out og my game?

Oriental Teabag

08-25-2011

Nocturne's ult makes me pi*s my pants, so I would ban him if I were level 30

TwistWrist

08-25-2011

The answer is 42. What is the question?

Xinful

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
The answer is 42. What is the question?
/thread

1234511 ... 24