Best way to counter Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tayllon

05-16-2010

Hi, I've been playing the game for maybe a month now, and I think I'm an okay player, but there's one champion that always overwhelms me...and that's Jax. I'm not here to cry and say he's OP, because I believe everyone can be countered, but every strategy I've tried just ends up in more tears on my part. So I was just wondering if anyone has advice on how to better deal with Jax. If you want I'll tell you I mainly play Ezreal, but any way to deal with Jax would be greatly appreciated.

NeverNever

05-16-2010

a Sword of the Divine can help greatly, plus casters etc can do some heavy damage for him

just make sure to focus him first if poissble!

Aircross

05-16-2010

Nuke him. Jax dodges auto-attacks.
Stun him. Jax can't do damage if he can't attack.
Blind him. Jax can't do damage if he can't hit.

Kriptini

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverNever View Post
just make sure to focus him first if poissble!
This is actually a REALLY bad idea. If Jax can dodge, he can stun. If he can't dodge, he can't stun! Only focus him with your abilities. If you have Melee/Ranged DPS, have them attack a different target.

Kushmeyer2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-16-2010

If you are a phys dps get Sword of the Divine it''s a great item with a great active ability (which is why it counters Jax), if not just ability spam him like the rest said and blahblahblah read above.

Thy Bum Krum

09-16-2011

Use the force

kHipHop

09-16-2011

The thing with buying Sword of the Divine to counter a single enemy champion is that it is a little lucrative. Besides, it becomes useless if Jax is near a minion wave as he can get dodges from them. The best counter to Jax that I've found is simply to try and burst him down, if that fails then you should disengage because there is no way you'll take down a Jax 1v1 unless you've severely outfarmed him.

AlexBuzz75

09-16-2011

kennen is jax's nithgmare until now the only champs hwo managed to kill me where kennen and akali ... so try them

KatieKaboom

09-16-2011

use a caster. or nasus. (nasus may not be too successful)

umadredsbro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

karthus'd by some guy with a tryhard name, go away fluxface.