Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Launcher doesnt work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lostlove

05-16-2010

Hi there!

I'm playing LoL since CB-Times and had to delete it last Week. Next day i reinstalled my EU and my US-Client. EU is working and i can play LoL. Problem is that my US-Client doesnt work anymore. I dblclick "Play League of Legends" and than my client wants to Update but instead of updating it closing my launcher.

That's how it looks before its closing itself, without a warning or message:

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/751/lolclient.jpg

Since my Air Dir doesn't have Log-Dir i cant upload a logfile for you guys. Before i deleted my US-Client i never had Problems before and enjoyed playing at EU and US a lot.

I don't know if its really important but usually i see at "News" recently posted stuff, since my reinstall its empty. You can see it for yourself too. While installing LoL to my Computer my PC checks AdobeAir but i dont get a message for DirectX. Updated my IE too.

I'm truly sorry if this Problem is already known but i didn't find a solution with auto-search and some links of your Wrenchmen are broken.

Hope you can help me and sry for my poor english.

NeverNever

05-16-2010

hmm i really can't think of anything here, you could try reinstalling again (i know it sucks it's all i can think of right now!)

if not then i guess you have to hope for a reply here but i will leave you the support e-mail in case riots busy atm and don't spot this thread before it goes down

hope this works out for you!

[email]support@riotgames.com[/email]

lostlove

05-16-2010

I deleted and reinstalled my Clients sometimes, like 3-4 times. I cleaned my registry so no single file of LoL, Riot or AdobeAir was on my computer but when i reinstalled my clients EU still worked and US doesnt. Got the Same Problem with my Test Realm Client/Launcher. So i guess it has to do with that US Stuff.

Thx anyway for your help. I wrote my Problem to Riots Support too.

Oronwe

05-17-2010

I´m having exactly the same problem with the Us-Client myself, aswell as my EU-Client works fine...lets see if we can get any help here ^^

Nevvvbe

05-17-2010

For EU clients do i have to DL it again???