Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best AD carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wizard windelle

08-25-2011

Ashe, Trist, Cait, Twitch, MF, Kog, Ez, Vayne, Corki etc

Discuss.

Personally I prefer Tristana because she has great escape abilities, and with the best build she's probably OP.

ibeslummin

08-25-2011

Me. I am teh best AD.

Seriously though this thread has been done to death and there is no real answer. Totally depends on what a player is comfortable and both team's composition. All of the ones you listed can definitely fill the role at a high level, with the possible exception of twitch (I have seen good twitch players at 1700+ though).

Albinododobird

08-25-2011

Cait best early game, Ashe most useful, Corki most aoe damage.

Float

Recruiter

08-25-2011

As for 5's I would go with Ashe, Caitlyn, Kogmaw.

Caitlyn counters Ashe and Kogmaw out counters everyone else imo. Corki is a good AD carry but I didn't get to see him during the IEM Tourney.

But Ashe hands down with a team that is build around her. Initiation is insane and she provides great utility and permaslow.