Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Soraka OP. HP & Mana always full. Never die.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Soraka

08-24-2011

Soraka : Solo lane.

Others: Soraka.... solo...

Soraka: Don't worry, I GOT THIS!

First blood goes to Soraka.

Soraka has a very strong early game, starcall ****s people up levels 1-6, it tapers off, but with rylais its very effective in team fights, and greatly assists any other mages on your team.

Rylai's is a must on Soraka, 100% required. Rylai's OP nerf incoming.

Chalice of harmony is debatable, but its a VERY underrated item, and it only costs 890 gold, but its super useful early and mid game, lasting into late when you can trade it for a fiendish codex item.
Starcalls ain't cheap. The extra MR is really good against a AP enemy lane.

Runes:
Masteries:
Ghost Flash, Soraka has no built in escape, so she needs to use summoners. If your boss however, you run exhaust ignite, and ruin everyone's ****. make sure its improved exhaust and ignite, improved exhaust lowers then armor and mr, and improved ignite gives you 10 extra AP while its on CD for slightly better starcalls and infuses.

Save infuse for the killing blow, with lots of starcall stacks it will dominate, and its always free to use, so you can waste all your mana on starcalls and still have a finisher ready. Kill steal like a boss too.

Depending on whose attacking you, grab either abysal scepter or frozen heart after rylais.

The CD on Astral Blessing really sucks ass now, your gonna be casting Wish more often then Astral Blessing.

/T all game long.

juz501

08-24-2011

LOL when i read the title I thought you were talking about Mordekaiser

Tulki

08-24-2011

Is this guy serious

Just build full tank. The works. Banshee's Sunfire Omen Aegis, run in and spam Starcall until nobody has resistance and then keep spamming it.

The ratios were halved so SCREW IT. No more AP on my Soraka. I aim to be as stressful as possible.

Mazohyst

08-24-2011

It's true. She's basically a mage now.

Byakuren Hijiri

08-24-2011

the ratios for heal were halved. the ratios for starcall were doubled..

Swaen

08-24-2011

Quote:
Byakuren Hijiri:
the ratios for heal were halved. the ratios for starcall were doubled..

Ratios were not doubled, infact after you count the nerf to base damage on starcall it's going to be at most a minor .05 upgrade in ratio...

Stop trolling please all of you, this soraka nerf was very serious and we shouldn't jst allow riot to completely destroy champs like they did with soraka.

Soraka is literally useless, I will insta report anybody playing ranked with soraka now =(

juz501

08-24-2011

Quote:
Swaen:
Ratios were not doubled, infact after you count the nerf to base damage on starcall it's going to be at most a minor .05 upgrade in ratio...

Stop trolling please all of you, this soraka nerf was very serious and we shouldn't jst allow riot to completely destroy champs like they did with soraka.

Soraka is literally useless, I will insta report anybody playing ranked with soraka now =(

sounds like you haven't played soraka after the patch

Mazohyst

08-24-2011

Quote:
Swaen:

Good to know that you abuse the tribunal system.

Swaen

08-24-2011

Quote:
Mazohsyt:
Good to know that you abuse the tribunal system.

I do the same thing to eve players, I report for either unskilled if they did alright but we still lost and reason is "Chose non-viable ranked champion" and if they did bad I report for intentional feeding "Chose a non-viable ranked champion and proceeded to feed"

Disdasdefa

Recruiter

08-24-2011

People bashed me in my thread.

But I was right.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1103343