Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newest JoJ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajesticRaven

08-24-2011

Veigar's master plan unveiled, we all saw it coming, worthless (Sorry to be blunt, gotta get to the good stuff)

Talon is snooping around for information regarding the Kalamanda Prisoner. This leads me to suspect Du Couteau is still alive, and is using Talon to find information to pin Swain and LeBlanc to the wall before he makes his return. There's other threads decoding the message right now, so whatever.

Gragas and Singed are working on their own beer business, which actually sounds pretty interesting.

Taric may have some mystical connection to Skarner, who's powers strike a chord.

Nocturne is POed about his current situation, and calls his imprisoning wardens viscous and merciless

Wukong is constantly getting served by Jax.

Zwingley

08-24-2011

You forgot to mention that Talon couldn't beat Garen, which is obviously highly relevant (because everyone and their mother is going to start making a big deal over it eventually.)

MajesticRaven

08-24-2011

Talon's lore stated he is on par with General Du Couteau. I think toe to toe with Garen isn't a big deal.

Remember, Garen couldn't be him either.

Zwingley

08-24-2011

Quote:
MajesticRaven:
Talon's lore stated he is on par with General Du Couteau. I think toe to toe with Garen isn't a big deal.

Remember, Garen couldn't be him either.

I was just poking fun and fully expecting the downvotes I'm getting, really. I know that the "Talon vs Garen" threads are going to pop back up, so I figured I'd launch a preemptive strike or something.