New scoreboard+minimap interaction

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Its an annoying ****ing glitch that when you press tab and open the scoreboard and look around the map (minimap) the scoreboard moves around and you can actually make the scoreboard go off-screen completely. Honestly I would really love a hotfix on this because it pisses me off extremely.

iMuffinsx3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Bump.
I second this

WeiThirsty

Recruiter

08-24-2011

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
brazil scoreboard is brazil.

w33dsm0kr420

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by imuffinsx3 View Post
bump.
I second this
omg is this iCupcakesx3 from youtube?

BiggestNames

08-24-2011

yo dis **** is broken yo, broken scoreboards.

MyNameIsBdiz

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by w33dsm0kr420 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMuffinsx3 View Post
Bump.
I second this
omg is this iCupcakesx3 from youtube?
OMG Its iMuffinsx3, you stupid person. she has 20k subs, how do you NOT know her?????

BiggestNames

08-24-2011

Is ryze black?

BiggestNames

08-24-2011

Why is it called a moofin if you can't milk those?

Firestorme

08-24-2011

you have my bump

Sorn Aran

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRaider View Post
Its an annoying ****ing glitch that when you press tab and open the scoreboard and look around the map (minimap) the scoreboard moves around and you can actually make the scoreboard go off-screen completely. Honestly I would really love a hotfix on this because it pisses me off extremely.
The problem is:
You open the scoreboard pressing TAB, so you want to move the scoreboard and you're there, keeping the TAB with your finger. You move the scoreboard with your mouse, and when you're moving you left the TAB key pressed, and the scoreboard now is gone, BUT you're there with your mouse button pressed, then now you leaves the mouse button, and it's all ok. NO, It's NOT OK! Because, the glitch is now hapenning. Whetever your move your mouse, the scoreboard is going together, if you move you mouse to bottom right coner (Map location) THE SCOREBOARD is going there to, well, you not see it, but It's really hapenning. So, the next time you want to open the scoreboard "TAB", you'll see there, in the right bottom coner.