Destination: PAX

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

piece 0f crap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Wait...does this mean Dominion will be released Tuesday?

Freakayou

08-25-2011

Are you guys going out drinking again like last year? If so where do we find out when and where?

Omniversal

08-25-2011

omg! That guy dressed as garen didn't just say morde es #1 huehuehue

Gamblez

Recruiter

08-25-2011

That was seriously the best two comments you could get from people? Well....I WAS excited for dominion.

DJKILLER11

08-25-2011

Whan is it going to came out

whitewarrior27

08-28-2011

[this new dominion **** looks awoesome i cant wait until it comes out but if you guys would be cool could u make it easier to get ip points without buying ip boosts and base on how u get your points diofferently getting 100 something ip a match takes forever to get a 6300 i know u guys have the like extra ip for 1st win of the day and all but it takes a while to get ip and if you are a person like me i want to be appeased by using new characters tht look cool to me and i dnt wanna buy them because it takes a person like 4 days or more to get it

whitewarrior27

08-28-2011

this new dominion stuff

Blankz0rz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

Dear Riot. Make a booth next year with more computers and less... junk. It lacked efficiency.