New Skins and Talon Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penguinbotxl

08-24-2011

Reduce the price of Talon so Assassins Creed lovers can buy him

Axladius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

ok this patch seems pretty good! but i have a question, I'm a Swain player and it's skins are kind of lame... so when is the new skin for swain coming?? if it is a phoenix it would be awesome... this is the reason I don't wanna buy a swain skin... the are boring...

A Tryhardosaurus

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare pink wookie View Post
That sick ass Talon skin makes him look like robo-cop. i hope im not the only one here who thinks that....
looks more like cobra from GI joe the movie or lelouch from Code Geass. Google them.

drdahlser

08-24-2011

Nunu's skin is probably one of the most epic skins I've ever seen.

Colton

Recruiter

08-24-2011

Oh vayne this is a good look 4 you

Kaz The Avenger

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlitz View Post
Wow. I'm actually really impressed with the Vayne skin. I was afraid it was going to turn out like Jarvan's.

Bravo!

Edit:
Everytime I say something on these forums I get downvoted. Wah!
Part of the reason you got downvoted this time would have to be that you basically said dragon slayer jarvan sucks. It's pretty much the best skin you can purchase for him atm. Most will agree that it is the best skin you can buy for jarvan.

So anyways, I suggest choosing your words carefully lol. Especially when you get onto the first page.

But anyways I love the skins, they all look fantastic, especially that vayne 1. I'm almost tempted to buy her just to get the skin lmao.

Protogy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidFlux View Post
Is it just me or do most of these skins remind you of H.O.N's art style? I mean they are ok but they all have the same look, and that's kinda crappy.
If you want to be taken seriously i suggest you accept the summoner's code, stop talking about HON and try again

EDIT: Why do I get the strange feeling my one downvote is from Mr. HON spokesman? lol

Garnzz

08-24-2011

after testing out talon...

i noticed that i lost the health bars on the minions and neutral monsters.. is there a ways to fix this?

sevironl

08-24-2011

Vayne skin looks great, and am i the only one who thought they posted a Magneto artwork after seeing the 2nd Talon skin?

The Xiuhcoatl

08-24-2011

Has anyone else had the update take like 5 hours on them?