New Skins and Talon Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FT David

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-24-2011

New maokai skin!!!

Sagono

08-24-2011

they should totally do a Pikman skin for him like make him Captain Olimar and he tosses little pikman that would be BA

Responsibly

08-24-2011

Vayne went from looking like a cougar to a dragon, very nice.

EDIT:Why is it certain characters that only get new skins, its nice to see that Vaynes got one, but some characters have been out for months and only have 3 still.

Lord Swig

08-24-2011

It took Riot since the beginning of time to barely just come out with a new non-home-o Taric skin. Also, there are tons of other char who NEED skins and they keep churning out skins to characters that have at least 4+ when some have just two. How many times did they just recolor a game sprite (think Grandma's Boy) and then put the skin out in a bundle (example Taric)

So, what about skins you have ENTERED INTO THE GAME AS PICTURES yet you still refuse to release those skins. Why would you even put them there? So people can complain they aren't there but previously un-advertised skins show up in a patch with no game face time like these other skins?

Hoax

08-24-2011

Appreciate the honesty with the Vayne skin reprice, it really was a fairly lackluster effort. It'd be nice if some of the other champs that got two fairly basic skins at launch both at 975rp would get one reduced as well.

Knub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-24-2011

Amazing Vayne skin. I don't even like playing her but that's a really nice skin.

TehDreaBear

08-24-2011

Rumble skin next please!!! I love Rumble and would love it even more if you could possibly make 2 skins? One should be girly-ish! Pretty please? (:

FilthySaint

08-24-2011

LOL. XD
The look on Nunu's face in his new splash art.

Dillo4tehlulz

08-24-2011

I love the new skins.
I'm not complaining but didn't Nunu just get a legendary skin?

ShinerCCC

08-24-2011

Demolisher Nunu makes me want to play Gunblade-stacking Nunu again. Putting dat Blood Boil to WORK son