friend list got wiped

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jesantiago

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

bump cuz i had the same... i logged out and back in and it was fixed. had to wait like 3 mins in queue tho

tiji23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

happened to me but i just played a game and after it worked

MaliciousBrowny

08-24-2011

Now I know how Amumu feels

gay strip club

08-24-2011

Yep, forever alone. It's funny how Riot hasn't put up a little *chat is currently not working* in that little box yet.

jesantiago

08-24-2011

you are not the only one.... i logged in just to find that my whole friend list was empty couldnt receive or send friends requests. i logged out and then back in and it was fixed... the solution now is never log out of LOL....
just hope they find an answer fast

Lite2Drk

08-24-2011

yup but now, my friends list is fixed
tank u riot

Vixsy

08-24-2011

bump, restarting client, no help, restarting pc, no help, looks like its up to riot to fix, haha.

Lite2Drk

08-24-2011

but now eveybody is lv 0

i have seen that plenty of times, i don't know weather it is lagg or something else

Kloszard

08-24-2011

I have same thing with friends list, no problems with queue thou.

Seems like this patch didnt go too well... Thats what you get for nerfing Soraka to the ground. Divine retribution! (God plays Soraka).