Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Talon, the Smooth Criminal(Skin Suggestion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archermog

08-24-2011

Yeah, can't think of a better title so anyway. After seeing Talons spotlight, his dance took me by surprise. etc etc. I was thinking of a Michael Jackson Skin for Talon, as a tribute to the king of pop. It could be a legendary skin or just a skin with particle edits like frost fire Annie.
Talon would be wearing a white suit with a fedora Michael Jackson wore. Talon's blades would be replaced with a white glove. (or something else idk)

Talons Q Noxian Diplomacy , I really have no idea how to change this to fit the theme of the skin.

Talons W Rake, Would be his famous hat throw and comes right back like a boomerang. Similar to the Michael Jackson's Moonwalker game, if anyone played it.

Talons E Cutthroat , would be Talon speed fully moon walking to his target.

and Talons R Shadow Assault , as Talon enters stealth, Disco balls would fly out and surround the area.

Don't know what i was thinking but i think it would be perfect, sorry for any grammar errors.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tseeker007

04-02-2014

I agree please riot enable the moonwalker talon skin on na