Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error - Connection Failure: unable to connect to the PVP.net Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucid Nightmare

06-25-2010

I got the same problem uccuring from time to time, doesnt matter if server is busy or what hour it is it occurs randomly. I want to ask polish ppl what is the name of your Network (NEostrada/TPSA etc.)?

Mine is Multimedia

P.S. Guys i see that many of your network providers take dirty cash from typosquatting :<

GODONARHINO

06-25-2010

SO bored my comp runs LOL everywhere but this freakin hotel im spending the summer in, i get that Connection error blah blah blah message and here is the test thing

http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=ae81b058-7435-fdc55663-0c2f-4f54-8ee8
please respond i r am dying of boredom

GODONARHINO

06-26-2010

bump

Kirion

06-26-2010

i have had this issue for about two days now its a bit stupid can you plz fix this problem would like to play

Hey Nick

06-26-2010

I know this isn't much of a solution but if you want to play, you can try logging on another account. When I tried logging on my original account, I kept getting 3 error messages and was just stuck logging in but it worked normally on a different account.

zEiii

06-26-2010

have the same problem, any idea?
any staff can help?

f3nyx

Recruiter

06-26-2010

Same problem here. Cant connect to the server despite it shows its online.

Net analisys.

Windows XP.

A couple of weeks ago everything was working ok. Now, most of the time i can connect with my user name and password, and if i can and get in a game it usually works ok for a wile then a big lag spike comes out. I can see the other player move around but my champ is static. Most of the time i lost conection. to the server and half the time cant connect back.

http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=43ca208a-8434-ba9eda33-25ba-4618-8a61

Hope a fix its up soon.

Darkusik

06-27-2010

Do you help us ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kirion

06-27-2010

please help us we are riot deprived!!!!!!!

Trimmer

06-27-2010

i had the same thingy and i just downloaded pando media booster again
look for it on google