"RIP Soraka" She isn't getting Nerfed Crybabys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kr0ny

08-24-2011

Quote:
K when you come to a forum thread and post nothing but "you're trolling" I think you need to seriously reorganize the priorities in your life
Quote:
Your trolling would be better served on the GD section than here.

Just sayin'

You are bad at trolling.

Except a trained chimpanzee can tell you're trolling, by the way you simply insult people and tell them to 'adapt' without offering anything constructive.

So...I guess that doesn't make you an ordinary intellectual person.

If you weren't actually a troll you'd have explained how Soraka is actually going to be useful with her rework, rather than simply going 'lolol ur all a bunch of crybabies l2p'

I don't actually know why I'm bothering to explain what trolling is to a troll, but hey I guess I'm bored.
Trolling requires you to keep saying that you are correct even when logical fallacies are involved.

Instead, you tell people to shut up.

Loltrollfail.

U mad?
Not once did you argue the subject of the thread. Now that is what I call constructive. Get owned.

I'll tell you one last time. No longer can you hide behind your carry and spam heals. QQ more.

I'm not trying to get a rise out of anyone. I didn't post insults like "QQ more" until you attacked me with baseless insults first. The crybabies remark in the title is in response to people who just flame riot and QQ without trying to understand the logic of changes first.

Look at the quote of all your posts. You're nothing but a troll calling other people trolls.

That is what's really sad. The fact that you can't stop replying to me even though you have yet to argue the subject of the post is also quite... sad.

Have you finally left my thread or what?

So after all that pointless arguing, the facts still remain the same. Isn't that funny.

Burden of proof isn't on me, I'm not the one saying Soraka will be useless. The servers aren't even up yet.

Owned x10

THREAD OVER

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

For the record I check this thread to see funny stuff, such as an idiot who can't quote the right person. Apparently he/she/it thinks that a lot of people are bothered by Soraka changes.

And then I put on my trollface and downvote him like everyone else.

Farmville

08-24-2011

I'm baked and this thread is ****ing weird.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

OP is correct. Soraka is getting buffed, big time.

but people say "omfg she needs farm now"... Big whoop - get some 40 cs by 25-30 min, some gp10 items, pick up your fair share of assists, and bravo there's your items.

I play a roaming/farming/ganking janna all of the time like this. I can get up to max cdr in not a hell of a lot of time without even using the cdr boots.

Lorifel

08-24-2011

I came here looking for a constructive discussion... failed so hard =(

Foodhi

08-24-2011

I think it's funny reading some of the comments in the patch notes thread. People are wondering how the f*** they are supposed to play supports with 0 CS without realizing that the point of the nerfs is to get rid of the 0 CS support meta.

With that said, I feel like the nerfs aren't as bad as people say, but that soraka, sona, and taric will need to be buffed a little more.

M4nTiCoR3

08-24-2011

What a surprise, I come to this thread looking for some honest discussion as to how these seemingly brutal changes to Soraka's skills can be salvaged and find this. Talk about fail.

It's telling that the OP says in the title that the changes are not a nerf (with an insult attached nevertheless)...then goes on to basically say in the thread that "yeah she was nerfed, so what, deal with it." I'm sorry but you can in no way stack the gains next to the losses and say this was anything but a nerf IMO. Those slashes to her scaling are so big you could drive a 6 stack Cho's fat ass though rift they left behind. That being said, I was hoping to be able to salvage some glimmer of hope from an insightful players insight...but its not to be found here.

Guess I will have to build my own "New Soraka Strategy of Success" here's to hoping that possibility is more than wishful thinking at this point.

Quenthal

08-24-2011

lol, so many ragers on the boards today. Busy day at the troll fair?

Flagonslayer

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr0ny View Post
Learn to adapt seriously.

If you had visited these forums more than once every time a patch comes out so you can QQ, you would know that the community was calling for changes to support healing to be so spammable.

So now you know your ret4rded opinion is a very small minority. GTFO
After reading this post I felt like I was reading something my eight year old would say. Let's be clear on the subject of peoples outrage. It's not that they cannot adapt or refuse to adapt but the fact that an entire play style was removed from the game which makes your choices of how to play less interesting.

Zeero

08-24-2011

can you guys get a room so that the rest of us can enjoy some actual discussion?