Talon's Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IdleAltruism

08-24-2011

So where exactly does he lane? He seems like he needs levels, but he can't handle any of the bruisers top. Can he lane against mages? It doesn't seem like he could last hit very well at the start vs them.

Any ideas?

Zeikei

08-24-2011

Hmm, doesn't seem like a competitive pick at all, but he'll be fun for normals. I just don't see him working out in lane, and jungling Talon doesn't seem to practical.

Pigsticker

08-24-2011

If you're going to go mid against Brand, I recommend you buy boots and 3 pots. Otherwise it gets ugly fast.

IdleAltruism

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigsticker View Post
If you're going to go mid against Brand, I recommend you buy boots and 3 pots. Otherwise it gets ugly fast.
I think wherever brand might be laning Talon shouldn't be.

Brian Wildblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleAltruism View Post
So where exactly does he lane? He seems like he needs levels, but he can't handle any of the bruisers top. Can he lane against mages? It doesn't seem like he could last hit very well at the start vs them.

Any ideas?
I haven't played him yet, but isn't his cuthroat like a mage-kicker skill? lol, its damage + silence, what else do you need for your harassing ^^?

Zeikei

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Wildblade View Post
I haven't played him yet, but isn't his cuthroat like a mage-kicker skill? lol, its damage + silence, what else do you need for your harassing ^^?
It doesn't have amazing range, it does no damage (it only amplifies the unit takes by 3-15% for 3 seconds) and the silence is only 1 second. Basically, you have to get in range without being hit first, and attempt to out burst a mage (not the easiest thing to do)

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

He might be able to handle mid lane where the other squishy solos go. Work her out like Katarina.
Or you can go bottom with a support and play a bit conservative.

Zeikei

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboRal View Post
He might be able to handle mid lane where the other squishy solos go. Work her out like Katarina.
Or you can go bottom with a support and play a bit conservative.
Yeah, you just run the risk of running into strong casters, you're probably screwed when you run into higher-tier casters and with the meta, that's pretty common.

But then again, with support nerfs, kids might try and get cute and throw their AD carry in mid, in which case, you're still screwed if its a good laner.