Keypad player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bawaga

05-15-2010

Just started playing and I love using the keypad. However the game won't let me bind any keys on the keypad. Is there any way to overide that?

Wooglet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-15-2010

no

Bawaga

05-15-2010

well that's disapointing

Zannypants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

How do you use the keypad and mouse? What an awkward postion

YoonieDaCutie

05-16-2010

You can change the binds manually with some input files IIRC, but in my opinion the safer and better way to do it is with an external program like AutoHotkey.

idDobie

05-16-2010

Maybe he's left handed o.o

Salivation

05-16-2010

I'm left handed and I use a Fang Gaming pad. Unfortunately I can't use it with this game. I have to move my right hand all the way across the keyboard to play... That or be a fail clicker. >.>

FelixNz

05-21-2010

Is there any reason as to why the keypad can't be used? as another lefty, QWER sucks big time.

Soulrik

05-21-2010

Can my post in this thread (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=111849) help you?

FelixNz

05-22-2010

^ Excellent! many thanks, took me a bit to work it out but now no longer shall I die because I couldn't find my ability keys in time, as it's RSI inducing trying to keep your right hand at the ready on QWER