The Fiery World of the Sunfire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bentstraw

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasuomikami View Post
next time get a Shaco on your team, the clone gives a whole nother' set of sunfires
Also what is fun (just have to hope the other team is REALLY dumb) Eve and twitch with sunfires.

They have no idea what is doing damage to them XD

GreyPowerVan

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDiamantx View Post
I'm talking about casters, not support or tank.

Sunfire doesn't give any magic resistance.
cause having 4k hp+ doesn't help. Casters might find it hard to stand up to the 200 aoe dps from each person plus their attacks.

Der Cutze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2010

blitz' frozen heart helped him a lot i guess

xDiamantx

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyPowerVan View Post
cause having 4k hp+ doesn't help. Casters might find it hard to stand up to the 200 aoe dps from each person plus their attacks.
Easy then, Hax Jax and Warwick and then the reast of the team are healers, Warwick and Jax both use Madred's BloodRazors and it's game over.

Eredas

05-18-2010

Hah, you say "easy then" as though the other team could know exactly what was going to happen. How often do you see Jax-Warwick-Janna-Soraka-Nidalee premades?

Kinney

05-18-2010

Yeah, for maximum lols, you'd need Shaco. Amumu and Singed would add to the hilarity, as would Annie (since Tibbers is basically a walking Sunfire Cape anyway).

That being said, though, I wouldn't do this if I was really serious about winning, but it would definitely be great for ****s and giggles.

thepope

05-18-2010

We fought against casters and the taunts just **** them way before they can do 4K damage. Also we did have a game with eve and it was hilarious watching people try to blue pill for like 2 minutes without realizing what was happening...
Bloodrazors is a good counter but it doesn't because by the time they can afford it we are all walking together ike a big inferno anyways. As mundo I had a full HP warwick ult me at about 10%. it did kill me but it did about half his hp just in sunfire damage then the rest of the team killed him.

I appreciate you all telling us how bad we and the other team are, but we did this more than once.

Pete the Puma

05-18-2010

1. Awesome job guys I lol'd pretty hard, and will be trying this with friends pretty soon... are there 5 stealth heroes total? (Eve, Twitch, who else i'm blanking here...)

2. Close to 400 games for OP and 0 leaves. Respect.

McGwrath

05-18-2010

Nice, let the bashers bash, but when they burn in sunfire, hell fire, the lolz will begain. Stacking Sunfire..lolz.

imbri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2010

Seriously, anyone who wants to try a few games like this add me. I don't mind losing, especially not for something with this much potential amusement.