How can i not be ganked and killed by individual or a team while turret hugging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forbinniner

05-26-2010

Everytime I turret hug there is always a team comming and attack me. Someone attacks me and the turret does nothing to them. People attack from afar while i turret hug and get away with it.

What should I do to prevent from being ganked while i turret hug?

RoflTroll

05-26-2010

If you know they can kill you before the turret kill them, then just run away as soon as you can, or if your team can come and help, try asking them.

1 Turret down is better than 1 turret + 1 dead champ

Azoik

05-26-2010

In my opinion, the turrets need buffed. It could be incremental or they could "upgrade" as more buildings *ie. inhibitors* are destroyed. Turrets mid-late game = joke.

Teekink

05-26-2010

Turret hug harder (get behind the turret). If you see that the creeps will get there before you regen/pot/heal back up, then blue pill and run back asap. Or, like RoflTroll said, ask your team.

willbwow

05-26-2010

Your best bet is to try and tag one of them with a disable and burst them down if it is early game, where the turrets are real deadly. If its mid/late game, get the hell out of there.

turtlejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2010

I got a kill just last night from someone turret diving to kill me. I was almost dead, and they ran in with the creeps to attack me. I played games around the turret keeping them away for a couple seconds, killed the creeps (as Amumu) and the turret took them down.

If it is a champ that can just outright kill you (Annie, Veiger, Jax) then run away. If it is a melee champ that has to get in to kill you, playing keep away can discourage or even kill them. If you are outnumbered then flee.

Past the laning phase, hugging the turret won't do much for you if you are all alone.

Jay

CQReborn

05-26-2010

Slot exhaust if this is your play style, back off if its a ranged attack.
When a melee is trying to get you with creeps, bait him just enough for the champ to hit you,
exhaust him and start hitting him, your tower should jump in and you two will kill most champs.
Early game this is a good way to go about it, late game call for back up.

Louise

05-26-2010

in lane phase you should never have more than your 2 enemies in your lane. know what their diving capabilities are and never let your HP get low enough for them to pull it off. be aware of auxiliary chars like shen/tf/pantheon or anyone with teleport that could hop to your lane and help out as well.

after lane phase is over you should follow these rules, if you can't see enemies on the map, sum up the missing enemies and if the sum of those enemies can kill you, you shouldn't be soloing.

just good rule of thumb to go by.

Notmiefault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2010

As well, if you decide to warp out because it is too dangerous, if it is mid-late game dont warp out AT the turret. Run back to where the next turret in the line is protecting you, not the first. Otherwise they may dive you before you can get away.

Louise

05-26-2010

oh, also assume they ALL have flash/ghost/exhaust/ignite if you don't remember what summoner skills they have...