Surrendering in Dominion

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhupons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

I hope never.. Remove surrender from dominion except if it's a 4x5.

Hell 4x5 on summoner rifts are painfull but I'm pretty sure it will 100 times worse on dominion. All about capture and hold without a lane phase in a 4x5 -.- awsome

CuriousVirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythicos View Post
Honestly, bro its 20 minutes you dont need a ****ing "I quit" button take your loss with stride and get in the next one and hope for the best, like he stated the games were only 20 minutes so stop your QQ about the surrendering and let players who are doing decent have their win instead of taking it away along with their IP/EXP (if they arent 30) by just surrendering. you may not realize it, but you actually do get more IP and EXP the longer the game goes on. So by surrendering your in theory, robbing other people out of their Influence points.
Very good statement, Not sure why people have downgraded your post.
"If you can't handle the truth only talk to your friends"

Forrix

08-24-2011

With Dominion being less teamfight centric I think 4v5 might be slightly more winnable than SR.

Antropathy

08-25-2011

The point ticker goes down faster the more points they have, if they have 4 points the entire game it will be over faster than you going to grab a drink.

The 20min figure assumes that for the most part 2 points are held per team and there is fighting over the last one.
it will be much shorter if only 1 point is held, hell surrender is as easy as not playing for 5 min, the game will be over.

InVaSiOnArY

08-25-2011

Ok so imagine this if you will your opponents have 2 points and your team has 2 points so now you don't lose nexus health on either side??? Ok so your opponents end up waffle stomping your whole team twice and then decide to stay outside your teams base so non of your team members can get out without being killed and the game goes on for 2 hours longer while they just camp your base. Easy fix that might already be in the game but if isn't should be both nexus take damage when towers are even and it goes up over time. If this isn't in the game I can totally see some rare cases of games lasting many hours especially if you can't surrender.

RealMithron

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaKK View Post
Because u are always the best right?
Almost always the best, so yes actually, I am. And if I'm not, I'm the second best. Regardless, I don't make mistakes like baddies do.

When I'm roflstomping an enemy team I hope they surrender quickly. It's not fair to them to make them suffer because they had bad members, I know at least one of them wasn't bad and is suffering.

Surrendering needs to be quicker. It's a good thing. It saves a lot of time and frustration.

Fluffdelgato

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
Almost always the best, so yes actually, I am. And if I'm not, I'm the second best. Regardless, I don't make mistakes like baddies do.

When I'm roflstomping an enemy team I hope they surrender quickly. It's not fair to them to make them suffer because they had bad members, I know at least one of them wasn't bad and is suffering.

Surrendering needs to be quicker. It's a good thing. It saves a lot of time and frustration.
plzzz be sarcasm and not rlly think your that good.

Silpheed

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWWWWWWWWWWWORP View Post
Ok so imagine this if you will your opponents have 2 points and your team has 2 points so now you don't lose nexus health on either side??? Ok so your opponents end up waffle stomping your whole team twice and then decide to stay outside your teams base so non of your team members can get out without being killed and the game goes on for 2 hours longer while they just camp your base. Easy fix that might already be in the game but if isn't should be both nexus take damage when towers are even and it goes up over time. If this isn't in the game I can totally see some rare cases of games lasting many hours especially if you can't surrender.
In that kind of situation, the minions would continue pushing even if the enemy team refused to cap a node. Even If your team sits in your base, its impossible for the game to go in the way you described.

Jadarok

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropathy View Post
The point ticker goes down faster the more points they have, if they have 4 points the entire game it will be over faster than you going to grab a drink.

The 20min figure assumes that for the most part 2 points are held per team and there is fighting over the last one.
it will be much shorter if only 1 point is held, hell surrender is as easy as not playing for 5 min, the game will be over.
Exactly, by the time you can figure out it'ts worth surrendering, it'll be over before you even allowed to Surrender in Summoner's Rift. It is not needed.

BearExperiment

08-25-2011

They will probably make it 15 minutes if they add it.

123456 ... 9