Beginner's guide ro ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hologram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

YoonieDaCutie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

*gasp* No Ignite!

Hologram

Recruiter

05-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxnyxnyx View Post
*gasp* No Ignite!
Why would I need ignite? In all honestly clensing all debufs off me is much more important that 250ish extra damage.

YoonieDaCutie

05-15-2010

Ignite :
Ignites a Enemy Unit, dealing 50 DMG plus 25 x Level over time to a single target which ignores their magic resistance, reduces the health regeneration and the healing effects gotten by 50%.

At ~Level 11, this is 325 pure damage that also reduces incoming healing. (negating healing = sort of more damage) Even at lower levels the ~100-200 damage + healing debuff could make the difference between a kill and a close escape. I'm not saying Cleanse sucks, but Ryze really shouldn't be taking it over Ignite.

Hologram

Recruiter

05-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxnyxnyx View Post
Ignite :
Ignites a Enemy Unit, dealing 50 DMG plus 25 x Level over time to a single target which ignores their magic resistance, reduces the health regeneration and the healing effects gotten by 50%.

At ~Level 11, this is 325 pure damage that also reduces incoming healing. (negating healing = sort of more damage) Even at lower levels the ~100-200 damage + healing debuff could make the difference between a kill and a close escape. I'm not saying Cleanse sucks, but Ryze really shouldn't be taking it over Ignite.
Nope and i ahve my reasons.

Hologram

Recruiter

05-15-2010

bump

Bad Necromancer

06-17-2012

bump

Cfattie

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
Nope and i ahve my reasons.
I don't understand why you would post a guide on the beginner's forums if you're not going to accept criticism.

And, to be honest, Ryze is a tanky mage so you kinda want them to hit you a little bit (especially with that EZ-heal Ult). Ignite would be a better choice because most teams wouldn't bother wasting their hard CC on a Ryze enough for Cleanse to be a viable choice.

TwistWrist

06-17-2012

Read...the dates....

Rikain

06-17-2012

Geee a guy named bad necromancer Necroing a thread.. what news