Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Beginner's guide ro ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hologram

Recruiter

05-15-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF8Ay2WN1t4

YoonieDaCutie

05-15-2010

*gasp* No Ignite!

Hologram

Recruiter

05-15-2010

Quote:
nyxnyxnyx:
*gasp* No Ignite!

Why would I need ignite? In all honestly clensing all debufs off me is much more important that 250ish extra damage.

YoonieDaCutie

05-15-2010

Ignite :
Ignites a Enemy Unit, dealing 50 DMG plus 25 x Level over time to a single target which ignores their magic resistance, reduces the health regeneration and the healing effects gotten by 50%.

At ~Level 11, this is 325 pure damage that also reduces incoming healing. (negating healing = sort of more damage) Even at lower levels the ~100-200 damage + healing debuff could make the difference between a kill and a close escape. I'm not saying Cleanse sucks, but Ryze really shouldn't be taking it over Ignite.

Hologram

Recruiter

05-15-2010

Quote:
nyxnyxnyx:
Ignite :
Ignites a Enemy Unit, dealing 50 DMG plus 25 x Level over time to a single target which ignores their magic resistance, reduces the health regeneration and the healing effects gotten by 50%.

At ~Level 11, this is 325 pure damage that also reduces incoming healing. (negating healing = sort of more damage) Even at lower levels the ~100-200 damage + healing debuff could make the difference between a kill and a close escape. I'm not saying Cleanse sucks, but Ryze really shouldn't be taking it over Ignite.

Nope and i ahve my reasons.

Hologram

Recruiter

05-15-2010

bump

Bad Necromancer

06-17-2012

bump

Cfattie

06-17-2012

Quote:
Hologram:
Nope and i ahve my reasons.

I don't understand why you would post a guide on the beginner's forums if you're not going to accept criticism.

And, to be honest, Ryze is a tanky mage so you kinda want them to hit you a little bit (especially with that EZ-heal Ult). Ignite would be a better choice because most teams wouldn't bother wasting their hard CC on a Ryze enough for Cleanse to be a viable choice.

TwistWrist

06-17-2012

Read...the dates....

Rikain

06-17-2012

Geee a guy named bad necromancer Necroing a thread.. what news