Talon Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

08-23-2011

I'm confused. When is this supposed to happen? I thought it was going to be this afternoon. I was even out.

Oritental

08-23-2011

Riot didn't show Sona heal someone in the video because they know her heal is now trash.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Ballsac View Post
Your own announcers assume that anyone picking jax is just trolling and are surprised when he is actually used.

Why do you guys seem intent on nerfing him into oblivion?

I don't even use him ...

So sad.
Their announcers push me away from any live streams or major events.

"OH MY GOD HE JUST FLASHED AWAY FROM THAT 3v1 GANK AND THEY STILL GOT HIM!"

..No ****, no reason to get so ****ing excited.

Will N Sanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRiney View Post
Thank god the support nerf is here. Finally I might be able to ladder in friggen peace now, rather than nidalee ALWAYS escaping, or soraka ALWAYS keeping that ashe at full health no matter how much you harass.

Also, Udyr and Xin nerfs. Me Gusta.
Because you don't know how to chase, and don't know how to harass? I've faced that combo of Ashe and Soraka, and it is actually easy to counter. If you have a stun or snare or something on your team, swap places, that way you can bush stun Soraka, ignite her, kill her, and then focus Ashe. :\ If you don't got that, then you don't know how to set up a team properly.

HipsterHypocrisy

08-23-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCNICT2en_U this patch leaves me confused and wondering if I should seek the help of an adult? >.>

DonVadim

08-23-2011

durrrrrr durrrrrrr durrrrrrrrr
Xin Zhao balanced/weak ? THEN NERF HIM MORE DURRRR
I think morello lost to Xin Zhao during past 2 weeks so he had to BALANCE it.

Rest of the changes doesn't even deserve my comment.

CCG KiddRetro

08-23-2011

Shaco... Forever alone...

Never fix bugs...

Never balance character...

Release another champ that rapes shaco T_T

Malaphysto

08-23-2011

Seriously. all you kids whining about udyr, xin and alistar getting nerfed need to either

1. Grow a set and learn a champion that takes actual skill rather than jumping on the OP band wagon and QQing when Riot FINALLY does something about whatever champion was facerolling you to victories

or

2. STFU

If you want to complain about something. Complain about the ever growing list of champions that you hardly ever see played anymore because Riot would rather make new champions to replace them than actually fix them.

Shaco
Sivir (yes she can push but she used to be worth a ****)
Tristana
Skarner
Yorick
Twitch
Ryze
Eve

I've probably forgotten some and that's sad. Some were promised remakes and never got them. Hell we might as well remove Shaco now Talon is here. I still play some of them from time to time for fun...

lol fun. Who cares about that anymore amirite... Its all about winning.

how about you earn your win for once instead of whining that your free IP ticket got a tiny nerf.

JundRaptor

08-23-2011

"Oh no Annie Q'd my lane partner I'll go heal him."
"Oh no Annie Q'd him again. I guess I just have to wait 16 more seconds. I'm sure he'll be alive by then."

"Oh no Karthus is ulting! Do not fear, I will save you with my ult! R"
An ally has been slain

Jski214

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Epic View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCNICT2en_U this patch leaves me confused and wondering if I should seek the help of an adult? >.>
Yes i think riot molested us all in the wrong places.