Which do you perfer?

AD Twisted Fate 25 34.72%
AP Twisted Fate 31 43.06%
Hybrid Twisted Fate 16 22.22%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Twisted Fate Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lustdemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

In my opion TF just sucks.I have gone mostly Ability Power with him.Yet i seem to get focused alot.Were as the rest of the team either doesnt care or their just not smart enough to see TF gets focused.5-0start off record on ap isnt bad but getting focused after that is bad.I dont understand why you would go AD on a champ that should be AP magic =AP. Cards do magic damage.

reverseshades

08-26-2011

TF also scales with AD and attack speed

AP TF is more so for his early game , Look at his scaling

AD TF can also level wildcards first(High Base Dmg) and use the superior farm and lane control if he needs it to further his AD build if the lane control is needed.

TF's utility allows him to avoid focus , He is very positioning dependent.

Slick1988

08-30-2011

i play with tf very frequently and he's basically my main champion (meaning i just love playing with him). I find that i'm more confident with AD TF cuz he can 1 vs 1 very well and that makes me not depend on my team so much as i would with ability power TF

Ability power twisted fate is not a good idea, cuz the most dmg comes from cards, and you can miss with cards, where as auto attack you can't miss with that.
my sucky runes consist of
22 phys dmg at 18
1.7 phys dmg
10 armor penetration
1.7 magic pen
4.8% attack speed
2.2 Crit Dmg
I would like some suggestions on ways to improve this rune build.

i never did it, but Is frozen malat a good idea, after you get berserkers greaves and a phantom dancer? or is it too early?

also, here's the list of all items in the game http://na.leagueoflegends.com/items#3086
I want to know what's a good AD (or attack speed) Twisted Fate, what items are good no matter what kind of team you're up against. for example, is phantom dancer a must? is a last whisperer a must? is berserker's a must?
I think berserker's greaves is a must. would anyone consider boots of mobility? i get chased down by Garen a lot, and he kills me easily cuz i don't have any health bonus.

Slick1988

08-31-2011

i want to know how to have the perfect twisted fate, lol

Skrapt

08-31-2011

Maxing Wildcards first and an early game Sheen gives him the burst he needs to support other lanes with ganks. Transforming that into a triforce gives him the ability to kite and chase and still have burst.

Following this up with a Madred's gives insane attack speed and makes you an all around threat to any target on the enemy team.

That's how I build my TF with taking mostly AP runes and some magic penetration. After Madred's I usually end up buying some MR item (depending on the enemies) since TF is extremely Squishy. My preferred item is Banshee Veil as it gives a bit of added mana/hp and is perfect in combination with your ult.

Ult > Pop in with Gold Card (+ sheen proc) > WildCards > Sheen Proc > Phage Slows

With Madred's you've easily gotten in 4 or 5 auto attacks before they know what hit them on top of the sheen procs and wildcards. Most targets will be at 50% or under at this point....

Naturally they panic and try to stun/root etc. you as soon as your stun ends. BV blocks this and allows you to set off another round of your combo (wild cards - gold card) at which point you take the remainder of their hp.

It's really an incredible effective, durable build that is easily obtainable at mid-game with TF's ability to farm like crazy. With his short attack-range I find he needs to be built slightly tankier too.

Slick1988

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcortis View Post
Maxing Wildcards first and an early game Sheen gives him the burst he needs to support other lanes with ganks. Transforming that into a triforce gives him the ability to kite and chase and still have burst.

Following this up with a Madred's gives insane attack speed and makes you an all around threat to any target on the enemy team.

That's how I build my TF with taking mostly AP runes and some magic penetration. After Madred's I usually end up buying some MR item (depending on the enemies) since TF is extremely Squishy. My preferred item is Banshee Veil as it gives a bit of added mana/hp and is perfect in combination with your ult.

Ult > Pop in with Gold Card (+ sheen proc) > WildCards > Sheen Proc > Phage Slows

With Madred's you've easily gotten in 4 or 5 auto attacks before they know what hit them on top of the sheen procs and wildcards. Most targets will be at 50% or under at this point....

Naturally they panic and try to stun/root etc. you as soon as your stun ends. BV blocks this and allows you to set off another round of your combo (wild cards - gold card) at which point you take the remainder of their hp.

It's really an incredible effective, durable build that is easily obtainable at mid-game with TF's ability to farm like crazy. With his short attack-range I find he needs to be built slightly tankier too.
wow, thats such a great build!!! but is it better to have magic pen mostly or ability power mostly? have you thought about that?

bluelavaba

12-29-2012

none ^^ he is terrible