Which do you perfer?

AD Twisted Fate 25 34.72%
AP Twisted Fate 31 43.06%
Hybrid Twisted Fate 16 22.22%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Twisted Fate Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flawliss

08-23-2011

Quote:
He said post gets locked or account suspended(3-7 days) not banned like you said so your wrong, plus people have been bumping threads long before you graced this thread with your trollness, and I have yet to see someone make a thread about being suspended, at all, either on their smurf account, or when they comeback from suspention...nice try troll

Carados

08-23-2011

You're arguing semantics.

Banning is disabling of an account, no matter how long.

And yes, bumping a thread will result in your account being disabled.

And let's put it this way: If no one is posting in your ****ing thread, no one is going to be posting in it after you bump it.

Cenerae

08-23-2011

I prefer AP TF in most situations, as I feel TF's attack range is a bit short to be doing much safe autoattacking. His laning and early-mid game is extremely strong, and his late game pokes are amazing. Granted, he does fall off late game since the scaling on his Q isn't the best, but his burst remains high with a lichbane.

I'm not saying that AD TF is bad, but if I wanted a carry I would be picking a different champion is all.

As for hybrid, I have yet to see a single hybrid TF that did anything useful for his team, so I can't really comment. I've never played him as a hybrid because I have no idea what to build for it in order to actually be useful.

FaIIenOne

08-24-2011

Quote:
That is only because the thread is non productive. All that thread is a complaint, this is just a discussion of thoughts an idea's. The title of the thread shows his intention's quite clearly. The topic is hardly constructive at all and he isn't promoting anything good. I made this topic to get more opinions on people's thoughts for TF and so I have something to point to when people have a problem with AD TF...

Anyways just drop it, it is also according to the rules to stay on topic. So more thoughts please.

FaIIenOne

08-25-2011

More critique please?

AdhdAnkan

08-25-2011

I'd love to give AD TF a try, because I love assassins. The positioning required makes him harder to be successful with, but that also makes it a challenge. The only problem is, what items do I get?

EDIT: I should also mention that I do most probably prefer AP or Hybrid, but that is only because those are the only types I know how to play decently. I've seen AD TF's dominate, but I can't match it.

BTripp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

What are we supposed to be giving feedback on. This doesn't even look like a guide at all it just describes the pros and cons of different TF builds. It doesn't even give specific builds to comment on.

I think all forms of TF builds are viable but IMO he's a bit outclassed at most things except split pushing and being a stun bot.

SniperJolly

08-26-2011

my vote is on early hybrid, moving into AD late game

FaIIenOne

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdhdAnkan View Post
I'd love to give AD TF a try, because I love assassins. The positioning required makes him harder to be successful with, but that also makes it a challenge. The only problem is, what items do I get?

EDIT: I should also mention that I do most probably prefer AP or Hybrid, but that is only because those are the only types I know how to play decently. I've seen AD TF's dominate, but I can't match it.

I rush a trinity and max wildcard first(Wildcard+Redcard clears waves too as AD) , then build AD items against there team. I don't level wildcard first when I'm fine with leveling PaC and Stacked Deck in lane.

I rush a infinity edge when I have to HARD ad carry(Rare)

All in all I swap between AD and AP tf depending on their team. If they got more than 1 person I can't 1v1 late game ,I go AP.

HarbingerOfPain

08-26-2011

What about ~On-Hit~ TF

Tri-force+Malady+Wit's End+Madred's=LOTS of damage with your Pick A Card ability and your auto attacks

Throw a Frozen Mallet on that and your one tough cookie