Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

top cho vs vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

08-23-2011

You shouldn't be scared 1v1 against ANYONE as cho. It's silly how long you can sit in any lane against any hero with a regrowth pendant.

LostMyMind

08-23-2011

mm well gonna try him again,, her auto attack hit me was much stronger than mine, so i couldnt compete her there. I use mpen runes, perhaps i should run him on armor yellows or dodge.. had mana regen seals on me.

I also thought my auto attack is stronger thats how i died first time. lol

brossef

08-23-2011

its a dufficult laqne but not impossible, i looked at ur build and all u got was guardian angel? i pressume u whent and finished roa first, u shouldv gotten some armor, getting health against vayne isnt a good strat. also if u had gotten 1 item cough (thornmail) cough, u get an insane amout of armor from this item and she hurts herself attacking you. thornmail is op against ad classes. but u only got guardian angel after laning phase.

and ask for ganks, vayne is one of the squishiest champs in the game low lvl.

LostMyMind

08-23-2011

i bought the armor from guardian angel before roa, rest of her team was more ap heavy so i thought guardian angel is the best choice.

I did asks for ganks but the jungler was kinda stupid just rushed in and she ran away before either of us were anywhere close to her :/ can't expect to get some good ganks in lower elo

Cenerae

08-23-2011

Be less predictable with scream harrass. If your opponent can read you like a book then you're going to lose your lane regardless of who it is.

If you're last hitting properly, you should be able to mitigate nearly all harrass thrown at you

Should be no real reason why a Cho would get kicked out of lane by someone lacking any natural sustain. Sounds to me that you simply got outplayed and were too predictable.

crazysquirell

08-23-2011

first off yes your first item was not good imo, i wuda take the hp

secondly, the vayne may just be beast at vayne and some games that happens (beasted by a sion today and was very sad face)

thirdly, be the mfing chogath and no one should scare you ever, if you dont play dominat game chogath is not for you, your a giant dragon 5v1 monster make em think youll eat the whole team and you will usually win cuz they are afreaid of you (sounds dumb but it works)

MrDev4st4tion

08-24-2011

In order to be a good Cho, solo'g against one or two, you need to have mastered the skill shots so u dont miss her. Predict where she will be not where she is now. If you havent mastered that then i would advice an easier champ to play, plenty of em out there. Cho as a hard champ to master and requires a lot of practice and great timing and positioning skills. If you can land a rupture on her, and u should, then silence and feast will finish her, if ur early game then ruptures are the key. Rupture to slow and attack and make sure you turn tail BEFORE the slow wears off, or she will tumble and rape u. Rupture is the key to initiating ANY fight with Cho, you cant land that you cant play Cho.

Eppa

08-24-2011

You died once, that is why you lost the lane. You need to keep up in levels or you will lose.

LostMyMind

08-24-2011

hmm yea maybe, she was able to zone me hard after that unless i used rupture but then she just backs off for abit and comes at me again until I can use it again.
Guess I should have taken some hp regen item first, also after I hit 6 I forced her out of lane twice, feast really did the trick she only survived because their jungler happened to be close both times then.
I'm not really used to play tanks other than singed

Nightdancer ND

08-24-2011

Make her pay for her tumble.
She has not much HP and the tumble don't make much damage without items => you make more damage as she does => she has to backup in the long run and not you (you can heal over minion kills)