Akali Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrafProphit

05-14-2010

Well as you can tell I'm an Akali fan and I think I use her decently but I'm having problems finishing off most of my opponents. Mostly I think I just need some tips and help to using her. At least that's what I hope is my only problem running her.

YoonieDaCutie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

It will help if you give a brief description of your current skill build/item build. Always easier to correct rather than build anew (:

EDIT: Also, a brief iteration of how you play her would help.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxnyxnyx View Post
It will help if you give a brief description of your current skill build/item build. Always easier to correct rather than build anew (:

EDIT: Also, a brief iteration of how you play her would help.
^ very much true.

That said, a sheen might be a mighty fine idea, but unless you're going mainly AD with a little AP on the side, it's not worth upgrading to Trinity force, and even then only late in the game. If you are mainly building AP with a little AD on the side, Lich Bane is a great item on her.

Also, make sure you get a guinsoo's rageblade no matter what route you pick.

GrafProphit

05-14-2010

Thank you guys very much i will go ahead and give it a whirl and if I need more tips ill post again