Critique My Lux Guide

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fAnNie BanDiT View Post
Haha. Ok well thank you for your comic relief, but really would like some constructive comments here.
I'm sorry, if you don't want critique, don't post your ****ing guide asking for some.

I'm right. If you don't believe me, prove me wrong.

EvetsGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
3/3 crit chance, 1/1 exhaust. Duh.

Or, if you truly believe that "exhaust is useless on AP champ," 3/3 crit, 1/3 AP.

Except Exhaust is still the second best summoner spell in the game for general use and gets kills easier then ignite does.

Crit chance does more damage over an entire game then 7 AP at level 18 does. Especially since you'll be harassing with right click the entire laning phase, especially given your passive.
I like how everyone thinks you're trolling.

It amazes me we play with these people.

TheQueefelTower

08-23-2011

Ok. Well besides your very, very valid critical chance points, do you have any other useful criticism I could use?

MoneyForNothin

08-23-2011

TBH, I think he has a point. Lux is auto-attacking almost constantly, and that small bit of extra crit might actually out-damage the tiny amount of AP you get from the other mastery. Overall I think it's a pretty good guide; I wouldn't buy Lichbane, but that's just my preference.

TheQueefelTower

08-23-2011

You think she autoattacks a lot and you don't like Lich Bane?

Carados

08-23-2011

Quote:
Ok. Well besides your very, very valid critical chance points, do you have any other useful criticism I could use?
I'm just saying if you aren't going to attempt to write a guide where every single choice is optimal, you're not in the right mindset to try and help people.

The CV Mastery vs Greed, for example, is a huge example of misunderstanding the game as a whole.

2 wards 50 minutes in is less important then the CV mastery! Can you guess why?

MoneyForNothin

08-23-2011

Quote:
You think she autoattacks a lot and you don't like Lich Bane?
Laning, yes, she auto attacks a lot. But I rarely recall within the first 20 minutes while playing her, and by then teamfights start. Later in the game I use her as a counter initiator and a high AP burst champion, and I stay in the far back usually with Mejais.

TheQueefelTower

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
I'm just saying if you aren't going to attempt to write a guide where every single choice is optimal, you're not in the right mindset to try and help people.

The CV Mastery vs Greed, for example, is a huge example of misunderstanding the game as a whole.

2 wards 50 minutes in is less important then the CV mastery! Can you guess why?
If you kept reading that section you'd see I put another option to get the CV mastery point. And it's 2 wards in 25 minutes if you've read, and I also read that in a pro guide (more than one actually), so maybe you're mistaken.

Flawliss

08-23-2011

Okay guys calm down,

fannie what happend to your other guide for lux you posted?

ok in a nut shell heres how I build lux,

Masteries: 9/0/21, same standard AP masteries you would use on veig, leblanc, malz, etc.

Runes: Mpen marks, mana regen per level seals, flat AP glyphs and quints.

(because im really good at farming mid and getting kills)
Fed 10-15mins Item set: sorc boots, mejas, RoAorBV, deathcap, void staff, lichbane

1 or less kills 10-15mins item set: sorc boots, RoA, TWO Archangels, deathcap, lichbane

Carados

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawliss View Post
ok in a nut shell heres how I build lux,
10/10 best troll post

123456 ... 9