Critique My Lux Guide

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheQueefelTower

08-23-2011

Hey guys,

I released my new Lux guide several days ago and am still looking for critique and comments from the community. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=2670

Carados

08-23-2011

3/3 AP/level mastery, 1/3 crit chance?

It's bad when you can't even get past the opening build without seeing huge, huge newbie errors.

Then there's this thing...

"
Taking a point in *******http://www.solomid.net/guide/summoners/clairvoyance.png******** instead of greed (1 gold/10) gives you 136.36 seconds more of map awareness in a 25 minute period. On the contrary, the greed mastery point will give you 150 gold in 25 minutes, equal to 2x *******http://www.solomid.net/guide/items/sight-ward********, or 6 minutes of consecutive map coverage and awareness over the same time period! Further, the 150 gold you gain in that period is versatile and does not need to be used for map awareness."

TheQueefelTower

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
3/3 AP/level mastery, 1/3 crit chance?

It's bad when you can't even get past the opening build without seeing huge, huge newbie errors.
Yes. Where would you put the point besides crit chance? It's the standard AP caster mastery setup..

Carados

08-23-2011

The AP mastery is ****ing terrible and for any amount of auto attacking (which any champion will be doing a large amount of) crit chance mastery will always outdamage it.

This is common knowledge.

Let's put it this way: People who aren't trying to make the optimum build shouldn't post guides.

xBaddy

08-23-2011

Carados you dont even make sence...

Carados

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamStabby View Post
Carados you dont even make sence...
Explain what exactly I posted doesn't make sense.

GreatBarierQueef

08-23-2011

i smell a trolololol

xBaddy

08-23-2011

explain how you get the magic pen mastery without putting a point in crit chance, smite, or exhaust?

smite is useless on ap champ, exhaust is useless on ap champ.

Stop trolling plz.

TheQueefelTower

08-23-2011

Haha. Ok well thank you for your comic relief, but really would like some constructive comments here.

Carados

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamStabby View Post
explain how you get the magic pen mastery without putting a point in crit chance, smite, or exhaust?

smite is useless on ap champ, exhaust is useless on ap champ.

Stop trolling plz.
3/3 crit chance, 1/1 exhaust. Duh.

Or, if you truly believe that "exhaust is useless on AP champ," 3/3 crit, 1/3 AP.

Except Exhaust is still the second best summoner spell in the game for general use and gets kills easier then ignite does.

Crit chance does more damage over an entire game then 7 AP at level 18 does. Especially since you'll be harassing with right click the entire laning phase, especially given your passive.

12345 ... 9