Can't start the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The TeChieS

09-12-2009

I was updating the game, when the lol.game reached 100%, the game started to crash.
I couldn't find any r3dlog.txt with todays date, so I attached the last archive that appeared here.

~~~~~~~~

When the error occurs?

1. Opened game client
2. Launcher error

~~~~~~~~

Game log:

09/12/2009 18:51 [INFO] Solid LauncherLib [1.0.0.32] initializing...
09/12/2009 18:51 [INFO] Add App[League of Legends Launcher] Exe[C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe] to Windows Firewall
09/12/2009 18:51 [INFO] Patcher_AddPackage([LOL.Patcher],[http://lolcdn.leagueoflegends.com/h2f4b5v4/cds/patcher/lol/],[C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\]) successful
09/12/2009 18:51 [INFO] Attempt to retrieve package [http://lolcdn.leagueoflegends.com/h2f4b5v4/cds/patcher/lol/LOL.Patcher.package]

The TeChieS

09-13-2009

Problem appear to be solved by using repair option with the installer.
I will confirm later.

The TeChieS

09-14-2009

Problem still happening...

The TeChieS

09-14-2009

Problem solved by reinstalling the game.

Nickabud

10-27-2009

Mine is doing this but I have reinstalled several times and it keeps crashing every time.

HazzardFuzzBomb

11-16-2009

i have an odd problem. everytime i try to run the patcher, it stops downloading the files, later i click options and go back and it shows "server unavailable" while simultaneously states "are you connected to the internet?". i was connected to the internet and my computer still says i am. but then after trying to do the patches and coming to that problem i cannot get my mozilla to load any page but it doesn't state cannot find a connection.
I have reinstalled it 3 times now.
Is it coincidence my ability to load pages after trying to download patches fails? Is the server down right now (though my friend was downloading and installing patches at the same time i was)? And is there any fix to my problems here?

DDutchman

12-05-2009

first i played the game it starts and everything was normal.But now it doesn't start :X i reinstall the game several times and repair ... pls help :X

xTripleFuryx

02-26-2010

My client is running fine but when i try to enter any type of games the client crashes and I get disconnected every single time. Right now I cant even log in to quit a game where my client has crashed and I am stuck there, I cant even reconnect to the game

dripping faucet

04-22-2011

some thing is happening to me, coincidence? i think NOT! mwahahahaha

Loooque

05-28-2011

I have the same, it tells me to restart, I reinstalled and repaired, not working. Please help someone