Best 2v2 combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flash the God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

I'm going into a competition with a couple of mates and we will be having 2v2 wars regularly to help improve, etc. Now, I realize synergy will be a very effective method to at least gaining a champion advantage, so what would be some good 2v2 teams that have good synergy? Also preferably free this week/cheap champions.

Thanks.

IS1e6a3fb06a9f00f35f4b6

08-23-2011

2 Mordekaisers

SkullMasteRgR

08-23-2011

A good combo i know is Zilean (free this week) and SIon. Sion hides in the brush, pops shield, Zilean drops his bomb on him, Sion walks/flashes from the brush, stuns the enemy squishie, procs shield, the bomb detonates and BOOM BOOM kill. This can be countered tho. The key is to hit Sion as soon as you see him walking from the bush to pop his shield and dont get hit by it. Its a mistake to try to run imidiately cause you will be stuned and BOOM BOOM death. Hope i helped.xD

DENGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

I would say Zilean and Nidalee both... scary...

Zil for the annoying ass bombs and revives,
Nid for the spears and heals.

Imandrake

08-23-2011

Twitch and Xin. Twitch just need to wait for Xin's initiation and... boom

SkullMasteRgR

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imandrake View Post
Twitch and Xin. Twitch just need to wait for Xin's initiation and... boom
Yes but i dont think twitch and xin can outdamage a strong dual lane early game. they dont have the burst i think, just a lot o slow which i admit would help in many circumstances.

Jayboat Prime

Recruiter

08-23-2011

Alistar/Lux

Lux snares. Alistar does what he pleases.

Semi Fatal

08-23-2011

i like lux and garen. garen comes running out of the bush with his silence and the enemy starts to run away. garen lands his silence and starts to spin and lux lands her snare and slow. if you have your ults by then it will be a kill. if not, an ignite or an exhaust should secure you the kill.

normalplayer

08-23-2011

alistar sion. sion can stun then alistar headbuts backwards, sion pops shield. some more hits. alistar pulverize.... op of course one of them has to run clarity or you get out of mana really fast

Peniisale

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayboat Prime View Post
Mundor/Lux

Lux snares. Mundo does what he pleases.
oh hai! i fixd it.

this works better for the slow/aoe/ad damage of mundo.