Wow riot tryndamere is sooo OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Un1t

08-22-2011

He just kills everybody.

Here are my suggestions on how to fix him:

After spinning tryndamere should become dizzy.
Tryndamere should have to stop and literally drink the fury before he becomes healed.
The player has to scream into his microphone to activate undying rage.

Ok

TheBostonTap

08-22-2011

The barbarian king, the very man who staved off death with his rage alone...becomes dizzy? Someone isn't thinking his solutions through and this is coming from someone who hates Trynd to death!

Verdeiwsp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

I do not like the suggestion of being dizzy, but I do like the suggestion of having to stop to heal himself. He is kinda like a walking Sona, healing himself while moving at the same time.

CanaryfOu

08-22-2011

his heal is pathetic. don't make it worse

perpcacoph

08-22-2011

Well, obviously they should nerf the heal, remove the slow from his W, make E be a stationary attack, and turn Undying Rage into a +10 to armor and magic resist.

People would still claim he's op. Just learn how to play against him instead of raging every time you see him.

Zomonada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Shouldn't make him able to use his r when he's stunned. silenced, or surpressed. Then their would be a way to kill him besides waiting out those painful 5 seconds. His slow is annoying too. Give it a channel so you know its going to happen kind of like cassiopeia's ult.

Wolf Un1t

08-23-2011

*sigh* I can't beleive I have to resort to this people. I was hoping you would catch on by yourselves. I mean these ideas are funny and riciculous they are suppose to make you chuckle...

Victra

08-23-2011

yeah i was laughing then i read all the comments below and u guys are really serious rofl

Hyph3n

08-23-2011

OK.

Salathiel

08-23-2011

When he does Mocking Shout on opponents running away, they actually turn into a chicken for a few seconds while Tryndamere drops his sword to try to chase and eat them!