Who is the best AoE damage dealer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Bender

05-14-2010

title saysd it all, what do you think guys?

is it Fidle? Annie ? Anivia?

Melph

05-14-2010

Amumu. 3 out of 4 spell are AOE.

Louise

05-14-2010

does corki win with 4/4 then?

xzymethx

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
does corki win with 4/4 then?
yes

Eat dat chammich

05-14-2010

Burst? Continuous?

Burst: Annie, Fiddle, Kassadin, Nunu, Panth

Continuous: Amumu, Mordekaiser, Corki, Anivia, Akali?

Kritara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

Karthus is #1 for AoE DPS.
Fiddle is #1 for AoE BURST DPS.
Annie is #1 for Utility AoE Burst
Ryze is #1 for Utility AoE Burst on Demand.

Explanations:
Karthus is #1 for AoE dps because of Defile + Laywaste combination. It's not limited by any significant cooldown and keeps going as long as he's got blue bar. Plus his ultimate is the best AoE in the game, no limit on range ^_^.

Fiddle scares everybody with his AoE which can devestate the other team, it's harder to use to achieve maximum potential, but generally can turn the tide of a fight. Plus with his faster bouncing crow silencing spell, it simulates an AoE spell...ish.

Annie's AoE can be pretty beast if she lands the 1.5 second stun on a bunch of people. That combo'd with an incinerate means a bunch of people just took a nice burst of damage and are stunned as well.

Ryze's AoE is much more on demand, I think with Max CDR and a good rotation he can ult almost every 25 seconds.

Anivia's AoE is useful for the slow but far from mana efficient for the damage it deals.

There's lots of heros that can deal AoE damage, but baring item contributions These are the top 4 I'd recommend.

I'm a fan of Amumu with 4 Sunfire capes, Sorcerer boots, and Void Staff/Abyssal Staff personally =D. With 240 possible damage per second from capes, plus all the magic pen from boots/staff, not to mention tantrum and his ult? Amumu can get in there and mix it up hardcore.

RitualMurder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

not a single one of you says malphite?

his ulti = #1 initiator ability in the game imo. ****s the world up a bit.

should be on that list eventhough he only has 2 aoe

Kritara

05-14-2010

Because Malphite is poop! Just kidding, his initiation is no better then Amumu with bandage toss followed by his ult. Amumu also has 3 AoE abilities overshadowing malphite's 2 =D.

Not saying Malphite is bad, but I've never seen an AP Malphite to make his ult better(although I have seen armor stacking ones for his ground slam aoe dealio).

He's just not aoe dps, where the others that I've listed are.

Praedoran

05-14-2010

I thought the numbers were crunched already and it came out to be Twitch with Spray and Pray?

Eppa

05-14-2010

Katarina with 5 bt and a void staff?