I am convinced that Tristana is worthless.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

You can use rocket jump again if you KILL or ASSIST...
As long as you make sure you do that.

IrokDoom

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
You need to play her more.....

On a side note, "losing" your tower is probably the worst idea I've ever heard in any LoL forum. I'd rather play AD Karthus then willingly give up a tower.

yeah.. bad idea to just give up on a tower and think that's going to leave you protected from gank somehow. if i was laning against ANYONE even if it was some new OP champ that got 1000 flat damage per tower down for his R i would still gank that poose immediately.. if you're not even going to put up a fight people will take advantage of it. i've seen it happen with a yi before.

Kittonberry

08-26-2011

I've been playing quite a bit of Tristana lately. I suck with Ashe and I thought the only AA champion that I could really do anything with would be Kog'Maw, but Tristana turned me right around after I picked up a few tips and watched the IEM stream to learn some tricks. I really enjoy her Rocket Jump to get out of a tough spot and have been winning all of my matches with her lately.

Domminus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

if tristana was good riot wouldnt give her away for free

hiimphishy

08-26-2011

From what i've seen through playing as trist: solo mid, harass early and deny cs and gank if they overextend. Trist has some of the best tools for ganking in early game. Normally tho youll want to keep it to your lane unless a golden opportunity emerges elsewhere. Mid game you have to just farm and play defensive. Your best help to your team mid game is to keep creep pushed as much as possible. End game you get to have insane dps with rapid aim. Still have to sit in the back turreting tho

Quenthal

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domminus View Post
if tristana was good riot wouldnt give her away for free
Because Jarv is a horrible champ aye? Derp...