!!! To All You Players Out There Who Are Complaining about 6300 Champs !!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CSAGoliath

08-22-2011

Look no further riot has heard your call. We are now bundling champions in a new low priced fashion so you can afford all your favorite champions. Save 2275 off of these champ bundles of 5 "That's like half off!!!" Because we here at riot like to listen to our players on the forums when they say that they are tired of 6300 ip priced champions and we really think that this is a really good compromise.

Thank you for playing League of Legends
and have a great day.

(sarcasm)

DomoxKun

08-22-2011

lol junior members these days...

be crazy i tell ya what

CSAGoliath

08-22-2011

not sure even what u have to do to be a senior member I've been playing this game for over a year now have over 2k games played i just read the forums most of the time and don't post. Personally I don't care that riot prices the champs at 6300 I just found it funny when they said we have heard the complaints about champion pricing and were gonna lower RP costs and Bundle old champions when that's not what people had the issue with. They wanted to buy new champions with IP so they wanted 3150 champs so they could have them for free. Blah blah company trying to make money, yes i know, I don't care, that's not my point. The point is they say they were listening and this is the solution I just find it funny.

soulxshift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSAGoliath View Post
not sure even what u have to do to be a senior member I've been playing this game for over a year now have over 2k games played i just read the forums most of the time and don't post. Personally I don't care that riot prices the champs at 6300 I just found it funny when they said we have heard the complaints about champion pricing and were gonna lower RP costs and Bundle old champions when that's not what people had the issue with. They wanted to buy new champions with IP so they wanted 3150 champs so they could have them for free. Blah blah company trying to make money, yes i know, I don't care, that's not my point. The point is they say they were listening and this is the solution I just find it funny.
i made 1 thred got like 6000 vews and like 50 pages and got it.