Dammit... Firewall Error Again Today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VinnyTheButcher

05-14-2010

Getting the same Error we were getting the other day. Game Not Connecting after Champion Select Screen....

Squawl

05-14-2010

same thing here. just started happening the last half hour for me. tried running game in administrator mode, still same error. can you guys give us the ports LOL is using to connect to so we can manually add permissions to those ports?

mAUT

05-14-2010

same happened to me. tried to turn off firewall and antivir guard but same error again. hope someone knows how to fix it.

Flauscheratte

05-14-2010

Hi there!
I had/still have the same problem. Yesterday afternoon i played several games without any problems.After diner i wanted to play again.LoL-Launcher downloaded something (a 6mb patch or so) and I wasn't able to connect anymore. I was in queue for a game, the game started but the loading screen never apeared.instead i got an error which said : "Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall it maybe blocking the connection.Please refer to the firewall's documentation.Would you like to retry the connection?"
When i press "retry" the same error apears again. I ended the game,tried to reconnect again and still the same problem. After i've waited about 10 minutes I opened LoL again.The game was closed and i was able to join another game. And it worked.
But today i have the same problem again. But I changed nothing. Not my firewall or anything else of my connection settings.

hope to hear some good news soon^^perhaps you know where the problem comes from
thanks anyway
Flauscheratte

oAlmIghtYo

05-14-2010

how to solve this problen, after I choose champion and countdown to play, the game didn't run when i changed ID I can play. I just have this problem today.I so upset because I can't play.

vpdas

05-14-2010

I some reason doubt this is due to a firewall. I've been playing LoL for a bit and have never seen such an issue until recently. Yes I'm going through a router but the game has full permissions.

AislinKageno

05-14-2010

Exact same issue happening for me. I played several games, and then couldn't play any others because apparently the servers were busy. I waited a while, and they went to unavailable. When they finally went back online a few hours later, I tried to load up a game, and got this firewall error after champion select finished. Once the game actually counted as a leave on my profile page, but other times it hasn't shown up in my recent games. About five hours later I am still unable to connect and getting the same error. I hope it gets fixed soon - my friend and I really want to play, and the hours on his one-day IP boost are ticking away.

SteroidMonster

05-14-2010

Everyone do have same problem. It happens because of that patch what admin team updated. When you go to your FireWall options where you allow the programs, for me there is like 3 lol game clients, 10 lol launchers, 4 lol Lobbys allowed. When i tooked all of em off and only left 1 for each it worked fine. But now it doesnt work. That even ****ed up my MSN. i couldnt log in MSN until i figured out how to fix that.

But now even that wont work.
Fix this **** plx

WebEvie

05-14-2010

It isn't your firewall, it is your ISPs. Riot expanded the # of ports it connects to to lighten the load. Unfortunately some of those ports are blocked AT the ISP, not at your computer. Riot is supposed to be fixing this (I actually thought it would be fixed during the maint... but w/e).

UnderHell

09-02-2010

same thing