So...Any plans for Cho?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NessOnett

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Good question. I'll check up on this.
I have been patiently awaiting your response, Zileas.

I trust you haven't forgotten about my little thread.

hihihilolHI123

09-12-2011

Ur right, but if imagine he did manage to get max stacks on his ulti AND got the greater relic. Also same problem with Mejai's

Noxious Seraph

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihihilolHI123 View Post
Ur right, but if imagine he did manage to get max stacks on his ulti AND got the greater relic. Also same problem with Mejai's
Pretty sure mejais and stackable items aren't in this game.

Phoulmouth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Some champions simply wont be smart picks for Dominion, Cho is one of them. Don't pick him instead of expecting Riot to change something about him. Simple as that.

Ness

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nessonett View Post
i hear a lot of talk about nasus and veigar having problems because they are unable to farm, which is a minor inconvenience at best, but what of cho?

You're removing bloodthirster because of the inability to keep it "stacked" with the length of games and the prominence of death. What about cho's feast? How is he expected to keep any stacks on that? He'll barely get a dozen ults off in the game of normal length for dominion(15-20 mins), and he needs half of them just to stack up once. Losing so much from dying often(and it will be often), will cause the same problem as bloodthirster.

I haven't seen anybody mention him yet, did people just forget about him? Or was there already a riot-sponsored discussion that i missed where they addressed this issue?
im the real ness muahahaha

MajKusunagi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

cho will be fine.

Jentage

Recruiter

Kohake

09-13-2011

Imo Cho is a freaking beast on SR and I think he will be perfectly fine in Dominion. If they nerf him to be balanced in SR, this might be an issue, but there are still ways to deal with it.

You remeber the thing about getting more gold, right? Rush Guardian angle? Either way, his ulti can be used to kill super minions. I think he'll do fine in a push centered meta. His potential EHP is just beastly and he can push really well.

I like HSGG's Philosophers + HoG build, but I doubt it will be good in Dominion. Maybe Glacial Shroud -> GA -> BV. When taking down Cho is a team effort I think the player can feel pretty safe. Spending over 10-15 seconds, mana and cooldowns on killing him on a fast map like dominion is something you rather wouldn't even try.

faffas

09-13-2011

so does this mean my cho will not be good in dominion?

jadelink

09-14-2011

I suspect the problem could be mitagated with a little rework of those stacks, giving him a little more base health and a bit less per stack. Of course that would change his performance in other modes too.