God mode champs in dominion?

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krald

09-21-2011

So with your limited playing experience, who seemed incredibly strong to you?

I personally feel the game seems quite balanced...but in my testing..

Ezreal: I could be incredibly biased on this one (most played champ by far in ranked etc), but I felt ridiculously powerful on ezreal. Incredibly strong in early engagements, and throughout the game. Enemy capping a point near you? Mystic shot. Getting jumped? No worries, walls galore. Enemy capping point across map and need to buy time? Trueshot barrage. I felt nearly unstoppable to be honest, even when they had akali in both games...(LIGHTBRINGER!)

Heimer: I know this might seem obvious, but a heimer with garrison or promote ability is incredibly strong, and if the heimer plays right, he can set up 2 turrets, and just go defend a different point or push with promote etc.

Akali: no comment, im bitter

TF: His ultimate has a really broad cast range for this map size, so defending or assaulting points in a pinch is np. Ap or ad both seem strong.

Riven: YES I did say riven. Why? Riven, contrary to popular belief, has incredible potential to be strong. Her late game damage is absolutely absurd, and her main drawback on SR is that she needs solo top, but honestly, can't really beat anyone solo top, and can't get the farm she needs to be devastating late game. That is solved so easily in Dominion, and she's even more powerful in this game mode. My friend seriously had something like 400+ ad when he activated his ultimate late game, and would shred people in half while never dying.

Theres definitely many, many, others. I'm simply listing my personal observations. In fact I personally believe that the majority of champions seem incredibly strong on this map save for possibly nasus. Who do you feel is very strong? Any success/horror stories? Share them here

84lemmings

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

haven't played yet, but poppy seems like a back breaker

GnomeDigest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Champs whose weakness was getting farm will do great on Dominion. Jax, Tryn, Poppy, Master Yi will just start melting people around 10 minutes in.

Globals are obviously useful. TF, Panth, GP will be very popular.

I doubt there will be much ranged DPS at all other that EZ due to global ult and mobility.

SteelerKing

09-21-2011

Akali is incredibly OP on dominion.

Also Karthus.
Also Annie.
Also Garen I liked.
Heimer I found ok. I played more aggressively than I do on SR though.

Sikkes

09-21-2011

In my two games I played Pantheon and Kassadin and both worked very well.

Unzips Weenie

09-21-2011

I also played Ezreal for 5/6 games. I won 4/5 games as Ezreal, and I was MVP on my team, and overall for every single rounds. I think Ezreal is absolutely amazing, but he's also my most played ranked/normal champion so it might have just been my skill.

Von Reachrond

09-21-2011

Akali, Panth, Kassadin, Tryn, Talon, Garen, Karthus

Seeker0fTruth

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeDigest View Post
I doubt there will be much ranged DPS at all other that EZ due to global ult and mobility.
I'm going to disagree with you on this one. If you had a buddy with Ashe, all this melee ranged tanky dps that people were playing couldn't do anything to you. Ice ice ice kite kite kite, you know? Not to mention that she could prevent point caps too. Tristana does ABSURD damage with the bloodthirster knockoff, and don't get me started on Teemo.

Caitlyn, admittedly, seemed a little weak--her utility was really lacking, and she didn't melt faces the same way that tristana did. Sivir seemed weak too. Didn't see a kog'maw. I could see him going either way, tbh. Low mobility, but high ranged and damage, and the ability to see the entire perimeter. Hmm.

Drizin

09-21-2011

Rammus is pretty godly since most people seem to want to play AD.

Nicholbert

09-21-2011

Watched a stream on 4 games - Teemo, Singed, Akali. Mobility is key, and having the ability to be mobile while packing a punch will award you God mode. Every game I saw had a Teemo on one side or another.

12345 ... 9