video recording

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DudeXerathBro

05-14-2010

what is the BEST way for me to show anyone here a replay of my games.

waxxdd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

I prefer Fraps, but it will cost you 30 dollars. I have a job so it's no big deal, but for all you kiddies I don't know what you should do. I'm sure there is some free video recording software that is worse than fraps.

SmegInThePants

05-14-2010

xfire is a free program, an I/M that works w/in most games, and has built in video capture. Also built in screenshot utility. Can broadcast via livestream. Voice chat. text I/M. And can chat between games (you are playing lol and perhaps the person you are talking to at that time is playing unreal tournament - can talk across games).

video is in raw format, so very nice quality, but very very big, file size wise. Then you need to convert it to some format of your choice (wmv w/the free windows converter, or divx (my favorite), etc...), this will also make it a lot smaller of a file so it is easier to put up on the net somewhere.

has a bit of trouble w/league of legends. Works perfectly in game, mind you. But if you're broadcasting v/xfire, unlike w/livestream, it won't show anything to anyone until the match starts (people won't see you while you're in the champ select screen, it'll just say offline to them until the match actually starts).

Fearal Druid

11-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmegInThePants View Post
xfire is a free program, an I/M that works w/in most games, and has built in video capture. Also built in screenshot utility. Can broadcast via livestream. Voice chat. text I/M. And can chat between games (you are playing lol and perhaps the person you are talking to at that time is playing unreal tournament - can talk across games).

video is in raw format, so very nice quality, but very very big, file size wise. Then you need to convert it to some format of your choice (wmv w/the free windows converter, or divx (my favorite), etc...), this will also make it a lot smaller of a file so it is easier to put up on the net somewhere.

has a bit of trouble w/league of legends. Works perfectly in game, mind you. But if you're broadcasting v/xfire, unlike w/livestream, it won't show anything to anyone until the match starts (people won't see you while you're in the champ select screen, it'll just say offline to them until the match actually starts).
wat is the link

costas84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

Or do something illegal and search in a "site" fraps.

If u get what i mean.

Higherr

03-12-2011

I wrote about how to do this, theres some things you need to download though.
http://leagueoflegendspro.blogspot.c...eague-of.html/ goes into detail

pyrokinetiq

03-12-2011

http://www.leaguereplays.com/

Records actual replays, like in Wc3, HoN and other strategy games, rather than just a video, so you can actually look around the map and stuff during the replay.
You're welcome.

Linsanitize

04-21-2012

i tryed xfire and it makes me lag way too much and brings down my fps and i tryed league replays and wanted to know how to record it and if u needed anything or programs to do it

Aniero

01-18-2013

Use Bandicam
Great FPS, good quality, just great
http://www.bandicam.com/product/how-...ue-of-legends/