Patch Preview: 1.0.0.124

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lecreria

08-24-2011

is anyone know what time the server will be back up? please please let me know

The Null Revolt

08-24-2011

Its funny because anyone who likes or dislikes the changes made, ALL got downvoted on the first page.

aget616

08-24-2011

Alistar has a significantly better heal than Sona, for less mana, which is also aoe not single target. GG Riot.

Sheogoroth

08-24-2011

No one used Sona for the buffs!
That's the same thing you did to GangPlank!
Agh!

Tripc0de

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

nid buff.. not needed.
MOAR javelin power, wtf.

Gamon

08-25-2011

hey riot can u suck my balls

Notorius T

08-25-2011

How about some patch notes so we can see wtf you guys did... Did I miss them? I'm 90% sure you have released none...

Cocona Vatel

08-26-2011

be nice if they gave a link to the actual changes not the vid, or someplz plz link it for me. I get the notes better than the vid

Kitty Goddess

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailiff View Post
People like this make me laugh. Its riots game they can do with it as they please. Yes, listening to the community can be a great boon to their business. But CATERING to that community can ruin the game (just look at WoW). The massively passive meta that has taken over the game because of powerful sustainability makes the game incredibly boring and all these changes are going to push the game towards what RIOT wants to be.
If they're going to make the game what THEY want it to be, then they really shouldn't ask for our feedback or brag about listening to the community. That leads said community to believe they have influence when they really don't. Riot doesn't give two ****s about what we want most of the time. My issue with the support changes is that they expect supports to do something besides sit back and heal, which is what healers do.

Kitty Goddess

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestower View Post
As if nidalee wasn't strong before. Now she'll be impossible to deal with. I don't like the changes to nid
Agreed. That spear was already ******ed. We don't always see them coming so it's not always a given that we can dodge them. Now she'll just abuse people even more when she was already just fine.