Katarina, LeBlanc or Kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoneyForNothin

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
Kat is rediclous fun and unstoppable once you get going... tower diving monster... She has a very aggressive play style.
While this is true sometimes, she is often not very viable against a lot of teams. You need a team with good CC to play her effectively, because otherwise people will instantly cancel her ultimate.

Zenkzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

Kat is a great champ not only cause she won't use mana, but she's easy to learn, easy to max the damage, has no significant cooldown on her ult, is great for farming and harming early and has an awesome mobility. I love Kat, play her more than any other champ and I find her just hard to fail. You'll just really fail if the other team interrupt your ult, but you can still harm all of them good. Just waiting for the right time to shunpo in and ult can open possibility for a penta kill easily than you think.
Won't say about the other 2, as I never played LB or Kass. :~

The Xiuhcoatl

08-22-2011

I played kass last time he was free and he seemed really good. But i want to get other opinions on which is best.

Vlademere

08-22-2011

i like kass, his "E" is good stuff, and once you get riftwalk, he's ultra mobile

Duhizy

08-22-2011

id recommend kat out of those but if your going to buy kat you might as well buy akali that how its is shes hard to play and not die and it will take a while before you can kill people and not die in a team fight but once you get their shes fun as hell and does great damage and i disagree with the other guy akalis early game before 6 isnt bad if you play her right its just much better at lvl 6 while kat can do what ever she want even earlier however akali snowballs better if you play her right meaning keep cs advantage in your lane and still be getting a kill or 2 at that point shes a beast if you build her right.

Dubledox

08-22-2011

LeBlanc is a crazy AP assassin that is good throughout the game. Kat is great too, but requires your team to not suck. She can jump in the middle of a fight and just plain dominate everyone. Kassadin is basically a void ninja. Riftwalk in, fire off spells, riftwalk out and repeat. He's not noob friendly at all, though. I recommend....

1. LeBlanc cause you like assassins
2. Katerina
3. Kassadin (difficult to get the hang of)

l tempo l

08-22-2011

ive played a lot of kassadin, and lately leblanc. Kassadin takes longer to get rolling than Leblanc, as when you hit level 6, leblanc > kass. Both are fun to play. Kat can win a teamfight in certain situations.

FIyingRiceBaII

09-01-2011

Ok well:
Katarina is very strong, but VERY easily countered with any type of CC other than bind or slow or blind.
Most champions can make katarina useless, except Ezreal or Nunu (unless nunu ults and scares Kat out of her ult) and a few other non-hard CC champions. Shes very easy to play and has no problems with mana or energy, so shes an option if u like playing very easy champs

Kassadin... well.... pretty ****ty IMO. Yes, a quick silence and pretty much unstoppable flash unless ur OOM or before level 6, and a pretty heavy slow. But i have never seen a Kassadin after Early game, who was able to kill a champion by himself in 1 combo. He has to hover around that champion until his skils come off cooldown again, then he can kill. His skills are very weak, and i do NOT reccomend him. He gets out-flashed by Leblanc if you think about it. Kassadin can flash non stop but it burns so much mana. Leblanc can double flash, then keep going since the cooldown isnt that long and it doesnt cost as much MP. Kassadin might get to the middle of the map by flashing faster than leblanc, but leblanc can get to the other side of the map faster than Kassadin. It's pretty much like that.

Leblanc is my main and always will be She has INSANE 1v1 burst, a nice triple flash (if you add in Summoner Spell: Flash), pretty good CC, is feared the most mid-game out of possibly every other champion, and she's rly fun to play, plus she can juke amazingly well too .

Out of these 3, LeBlanc would be my choice, Katarina my 2nd choice, and Kassadin 3rd choice... cuz hes REALLY that bad... unless your very skilled.

EchoRex

09-02-2011

Kassadin: Weak early game due to melee auto attacks, after level six can become the strongest assassin in the game. You are incredibly hard to catch, you have exceptionally high burst damage, and your abilities scale exceptionally well into late game.

Katarina: Highly team reliant, if the other team has a clue they will exhaust you at best and stun/silence you at worst, needs teammates to prevent the other team from getting CC off easily on her. If the team supports her well, Katarina puts out absolutely filthy damage.

LeBlanc: Great early game. If the other team prevents you from getting your early kills, you won't be able to build into keeping dominant damage output. Very reliant upon the other team making mistakes or ignoring her.

WiKeRmAn

09-02-2011

kata very strong AP assassin but she can be countred very easily to
kassa sorry i dun know him but he has a very good escape and if he is fed he can be very very dangerous
Le Blanc is my main and what i can say about her is that she is one of the best mid os the game she can totaly dominate her lane and she can 2 or 3 shot any one if she is feed you just must focus in your game and do her combo well