Pantheon builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azellos

08-21-2011

I recently started playing panth, and i'm trying to decide on builds. I hear that the youmuu>manamune>fh>banshee>infinity edge build is pretty bad, but half the guides i see are basically rush bf sword into bloodthirster and build basic AD items. Is that really all pantheon does?

Also, is it just me or does pantheon's E do no damage now?

TheSlaughUS

08-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azellos View Post
It's you... The E does over 9000 times more damage than before.

ZeIse

08-21-2011

Quote:

Compared to before? Maybe, if your enemy was slow enough to stick around for the full duration.

I can't really math that well, so that'll be left for someone else, but I'd call you crazy if you can't deal damage with his E. It comes out MUCH quicker now, so that damage you deal will be very consistent compared to his old E.

Azellos

08-21-2011

I should rephrase that, is it just me or does his E not do much damage in general? i feel like i do as much damage just auto attacking...

BadaBingWitaPipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

use it on a champion.

Julia Saginomiya

08-21-2011

Quote:
I recently started playing panth, and i'm trying to decide on builds. I hear that the youmuu>manamune>fh>banshee>infinity edge build is pretty bad, but half the guides i see are basically rush bf sword into bloodthirster and build basic AD items. Is that really all pantheon does?

Panth is now tanky dps....

go armour pen quints, marks, and get armour seals and magic resist glyphs.

Get the 6 armour and mr defense masteries, then get armour pen offensive masteries, then put the rest in utility...

build youmuus, then frozen mallet, then atmas, then last whisper for base.

Piefon

08-22-2011

Me, I have a REALLY weird build. Not very organized, but it works well enough for me.
1. Get the big health regen item, with one potion, so you can stay in lane for longer.
2. Stay in lane until you have enoguh money for the recommended boots, unless you'd rather have smaller cooldowns which is AWESOME AS WELL.
3. Buy eleisa's miracle so you can stay in and mop up some minion kills.
4. Get BF sword. For the infinity edge.
5. Get attack speed, and critical strike. And in some differenty items if you're playing against REALLY aggresive champs, etc.
6. Massacre. Check my stats, im piefon. last two games have been 19/3/11? or somewhere aroundn there.