(very long) Issues that Reds have answered about Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methelod

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZennShade View Post
Proof of these internal audits or GTFO?
Proof the tribunal doesn't work or GTFO?

Rinoaff8

12-16-2011

At one point they say "Starts with a warning" or something along that line. THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE. NO WARNING IS EVER SENT TO ANY EMAIL OR THROUGH ANY MESSAGING SYSTEM. Kthxbai

dredzach

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadesPL View Post
I got suspended because i played costume aram game with random ppl becaus i was bored and they lie about me being cheater and they reported me and becaus of this i got suspended there should be way to defend your self in tribunal in cases like this or there shouldnt be way to report in costume game
Sweet justice

Tamelina

12-19-2011

You guys know that the tribunal is not really good handled right now? Because of all the trolls that just don't read anything and press the guilty bouton ?

Tuma79

12-21-2011

I have a question:how to reduce the level of punishment?I was banned really long time ago,and today I got banned for AFKing in a bot game.I dont get why after so many good performance,constant friendly attitude and great games for such a long time I still get banned for 1 day?I swear this bot game is first game I afk after the ban I got.I even apologized other players for having to go but I still think that I deserve it.By the way,the email I received told me that I was reported by 9 players,how is that even possible? I only afk'd in my recent bot game, if I got reported there the maximum players who reported me can not exceed 4. That means I also got reported by the people from my previous games but as I said before,I played well,I did not flame,troll and insult anybody,I was on a winning streak,I didnt even lose and I also contribute to my team. I dont get why I'm a 'good guy greg' in LoL but I still got suspended for 1 day, I thought after all those redemption Riot would reduce my leaving/AFK level.

Bigg Secksey 177

12-21-2011

Bump

ZennShade

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
Proof the tribunal doesn't work or GTFO?
If it worked, there wouldn't be so many posts about how it doesn't, from people who have never even been banned. But, responses like yours are typical and to be expected because you have no way to show that Tribunal works, since you personally don't have any clue how the system actually functions. You're just spoon fed information from Riot. Freedom of thought isn't illegal yet, use it.

Methelod

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZennShade View Post
If it worked, there wouldn't be so many posts about how it doesn't, from people who have never even been banned. But, responses like yours are typical and to be expected because you have no way to show that Tribunal works, since you personally don't have any clue how the system actually functions. You're just spoon fed information from Riot. Freedom of thought isn't illegal yet, use it.
Hm, well "From people who have never been banned." there's the fact that they could be lying, and just because they haven't been caught doesn't mean they are right. Oh, and I know how the tribunal works as well as, apparently moreso then you do, since you want to sink to insulting me. I DO think, sadly you don't.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Alright Summoners,

One common complaint that I'm seeing after we released the most recent round of Tribunal statistics, is that people think the percentage of punishments issued means

1. That people are only spamming punish
2. That people are being punished falsely

Having reviewed many hundreds of cases myself - I can assure you that I've seen nothing to indicate either of these things, but I'm willing to go through an exercise here anyway.

If you've been punished by the Tribunal but don't believe you deserved it - post in this thread and I'll review your case personally and let you know what the outcome would have been had your case been 100% Riot reviewed instead of Tribunal reviewed.

In the interest of saving time - I'm not going to provide a lot of depth in my answer, only a simple punish or pardon.

Also - I did a Q&A session on the LoL subreddit with Zileas yesterday that answered quite a few common questions about the Tribunal and I encourage players to read through it http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...o_answer_your/

Do not post in this thread if you haven't been punished by the Tribunal.
here is something pendragon is currently doing guys. and a Q&A link

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=18771777

a thread on the tribunal and some stats