(very long) Issues that Reds have answered about Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluemoogoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-10-2011

I love how there is a mute button but people get banned for speaking their mind in this game it's pretty epic.....but not banned for trollin out game after game and ruining game after game for people. One person can ruin a game for everyone. Not helping the team and just doing there own thing as if it was some kind of glitch that they hit lvl 30. Usually wasting about 40 min of your'e time. Honestly i think that tribunal is targeting the wrong people.....THERE IS A MUTE BUTTON IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT SOMEONE HAS TO SAY MUTE THEM!

NecroticBinder

12-11-2011

>_> We need a red in here NOW! That is... that's just ****ing disgusting. Pardon my french but honestly, you are a sick ******* for posting that.

Uridon

12-11-2011

I know this forum has rules against posting that kind of stuff, but have you ever used the internet before?

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
Hey Shaydd,

While many players participate in the Tribunal to make LoL a better place for all, internal audits of the system have already shown that the majority of players don't auto choose Punish or Pardon, so an IP reward is really a non-issue despite claims to the contrary by some players.

RoreBAWW
Riot Ambassador
Here is one for you Lawgiver

powerbats

12-12-2011

Ty for the post From the
Riot Ambassador hadn't see that 1 yet and yes it would be nice to get that removed and them perma banned.

IamATroll

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
>_> We need a red in here NOW! That is... that's just ****ing disgusting. Pardon my french but honestly, you are a sick ******* for posting that.
lol cry more baby

THIS IS THE INTERNET

SkeletalArm

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Spada View Post
lol cry more baby

THIS IS THE INTERNET
No, this is the Tribunal Forums. Now, that that I have clearly marked where you are, go back to the internet.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

12-12-2011

Problem solved, anyways, time to move on!

Lord Ferret

12-12-2011

Took em a couple of days to remove the picture.

ZennShade

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
Here is one for you Lawgiver
Proof of these internal audits or GTFO?