Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(very long) Issues that Reds have answered about Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LawGiver500

10-18-2011

Quote:
SheDontLookLvL18:
GJ posting outright lies from Reds and calling it an FAQ. Riot will never admit to being wrong, even though they've been proven wrong many times.

They keep tribunal out of sheer arrogance, nothing more. No game service has ever put such a system into place, why? Gamers are largely (statistically speaking) immature homophobic males who have no business judging the behavior of others, and yet here they sit, passing judgement over people for behavior that they themselves have or do engage in.

Grackis is still out there telling people to die in fires with their families.

Hotshotgg is still out there viciously insulting people he calls his friends.

Fake accounts still fill the majority of spots in lower leveled games, making the experience of new users miserable with no consequences.

Tribunal is a bad joke, only ones laughing are Riot and trolls.

Can't get everything your way. Its the system grow up, deal with it, and move on with life.

Ulanopo

Recruiter

10-18-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1127837

"Report as unskilled does not dock Elo."

LawGiver500

10-18-2011

hmmm??

Isphus

10-20-2011

Today I accidentally clicked pardon for an obvious troll. Is there any way to undo this?

WuTheMonkeyKing

10-23-2011

words can barely describe the extent of how utterly amazing this thread is

Ulanopo

Recruiter

10-26-2011

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=4947269#post4947269

Quote:
If a player goes through the Tribunal and players judge them to have been reported wrongly then this will not escalate to us. However if a player in the Tribunal needs any action taken then it will be escalated to Riot for us to make certain the action taken is fair.

I wonder how the anti-Tribunal crybabies will spin that?

UmbraSprite

10-26-2011

Quote:
Ulanopo:
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=4947269#post4947269

I wonder how the anti-Tribunal crybabies will spin that?

As a conspiracy on the level of a faked moon landing or Kennedy's assassination. Because this game is just that important.

LawGiver500

10-26-2011

lol, i will check them out, seems a number of red posts have popped up since i have been taking a forum break.

also i will be adding the posts from today tomorrow morning

LawGiver500

10-27-2011

Nice 100 up votes. Happy people still make time to read this.

Kiraeyl

11-06-2011

I was just looking through this to see if any information was given about reports being able to decay away. I've seen cases with about 5 reports given, yet some of these reports are old... like 6 months old from May and with large time gaps inbetween reports against that particular summoner.