(very long) Issues that Reds have answered about Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazy Demon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Bump

GC Nate

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Demon View Post
Bump
lol, you know this is stickied right?

Beaumains

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawGiver500 View Post
ok i was bored. This is almost every red post about the peoples issues with tribunal. I should have just linked instead of posting the quoets oh well.
Actually, it's good that you quoted. Given the sheer volume of responses, it would be a pain to track and read all of those just for content. This way you can still check for context though. GJ! +1.

Winster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Helpful. +1

SimplyAlive

10-13-2011

LawGiver500, I have copied your thread to the EU forums. (Albeit with a worse lay-out...yet..)
Of course I gave you the credit for the thread, I hope that's ok with you?

LawGiver500

10-13-2011

yea im fine with that.

SrgntMajorPain

10-17-2011

Excellent, so useful. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

SheDontLookLvL18

10-17-2011

GJ posting outright lies from Reds and calling it an FAQ. Riot will never admit to being wrong, even though they've been proven wrong many times.

They keep tribunal out of sheer arrogance, nothing more. No game service has ever put such a system into place, why? Gamers are largely (statistically speaking) immature homophobic males who have no business judging the behavior of others, and yet here they sit, passing judgement over people for behavior that they themselves have or do engage in.

Grackis is still out there telling people to die in fires with their families.

Hotshotgg is still out there viciously insulting people he calls his friends.

Fake accounts still fill the majority of spots in lower leveled games, making the experience of new users miserable with no consequences.

Tribunal is a bad joke, only ones laughing are Riot and trolls.

NecroticBinder

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheDontLookLvL18 View Post
GJ posting outright lies from Reds and calling it an FAQ. Riot will never admit to being wrong, even though they've been proven wrong many times.

They keep tribunal out of sheer arrogance, nothing more. No game service has ever put such a system into place, why? Gamers are largely (statistically speaking) immature homophobic males who have no business judging the behavior of others, and yet here they sit, passing judgement over people for behavior that they themselves have or do engage in.

Grackis is still out there telling people to die in fires with their families.

Hotshotgg is still out there viciously insulting people he calls his friends.

Fake accounts still fill the majority of spots in lower leveled games, making the experience of new users miserable with no consequences.

Now I've seen you troll before but this... this takes some balls to insult an OP And riot in a thread that's been stickied. I applaud you for your lack of intelligence.

UmbraSprite

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheDontLookLvL18 View Post

Chief...I really want some of whatever you are smokin'. Only one mad is you because you lost your main account and now are stuck in those low levels. Cry some more for me plz. Pretty plz?