(very long) Issues that Reds have answered about Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaiYangGoh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

How come it says I'm not lv 30?

theheartlocker09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

GC Nate

10-04-2011

add this one

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1317007

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPi View Post
Reports in the system that aren't in that particular case file are cleared as well (in the sense that they won't show up in future case files - internally, we still have access to them.)

The idea is that players should be given a fair chance to improve their behavior.

LawGiver500

10-04-2011

Ty killjoy it is now 19-4

GC Nate

10-05-2011

another gooder

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1323243

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPi View Post
We're working to determine the cause of why this happens.

That being said, the Tribunal won't accept a second vote from the same user on the same case. While it looks like it accepts the second vote, it actually just gets discarded. It shouldn't count the second vote against your votes per day either.

LawGiver500

10-05-2011

thats more a tech issue but thank you

GC Nate

10-05-2011

the second sentence i was thinking more then anything. says if you get a repeat case the second one doesnt matter, even if you vote on it. something that people ask on here a lot.

Revealing

10-05-2011

Recently my account was suspended till October 6th , and right after the Xerath patch it says your account is suspended until December 24, 1969. Wich makes me really mad because i put a very large amount of money and time spent into this game. Please post if u know why it says 1969.

GC Nate

10-05-2011

alright- ditch that one then- this one is pure gold.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1325769&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
In Player Support we do pass on feedback. We want to expand on more areas the Tribunal can collect data from. Its possible they were very negative in another channel and the report is simply how the reporting player chose to report.

You don't get put in the Tribunal for one report, that just might be all we had data for at the time. Low data cases are (sadly perhaps) the minority. Its rare for now, but some cases in the Tribunal legitimately don't deserve punishment. That is why we have human elements reviewing the cases, both players and employees.
Quote:
You don't get put in the Tribunal for one report
you dont end up in the tribunal for 1 report and riot reviews cases, in 1 post. <3 it.

again later

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Let me expand on that a bit. You may see cases where only one game/report is displayed, but it is not the sole reason you appear before the Tribunal. We try to adjust our system to make sure this isn't the case but, as you've observed, a very few might slip through. If the solitary case isn't enough to determine their behavior, I recommend skipping the case.

LawGiver500

10-06-2011

You win, i combined it into one large statement to make 2-5 ty