First Champ + Build you're going to try

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadypeet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

Nidalee

Claricorp

08-21-2011

Probly kassawin.

má companhia

08-21-2011

Anybody wanna try a Yi with Boots of Swiftness and 5 Phantom Dancers, just to run around the map capping all the points?

RaptorJebus1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2011

Skarner - Rod of Ages, Berserker Greaves, Nashor's Tooth, Morello's Evil Tome, Abyssal Scepter, Wit's End.

I know most people think he sucks, but you just need to use him correctly. He's a chaser/ability spammer...

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

08-21-2011

Move fast boots and 5 zeals Master Yi

Solarious

08-21-2011

Sivir, melter of minions and queen of cap denials. Manamune, the BT replacement, and just run NunuBot.exe forever, 'cause pushing early ain't no sin in Domination.

Probably will give Ezreal a spin afterwards. As my first 6300IP purchase, he holds a soft spot in my heart.

Otaku

08-22-2011

Gonna be going King Rammus and ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!

KhRoN1K

08-22-2011

hybrid shaco: DFG, gunblade, triforce, FoN, sorc boots, rageblade

NessOnett

08-22-2011

Even though I was never a fan of her on SR, I kinda feel like testing out Kat. She is a great fighter and can mess people up if she doesn't get ult interrupted. And when you're fighting 1-2 people instead of all 5, you can safely ult a lot more often.

Bomb in lasagna

08-22-2011

Nidalee

She is getting some nice changes this patch that will make her even better for dominion. Lower cooldown and lower mana cost on spear toss. Awesome. I'll probably go with my mana regen runes and standard caster masteries. Then I'll start with a tear of the goddess. With all those and the increases mana regen for dominion I'll be able to spam spears all day. I'll just build straight AP and do my best sniping with the spears.