Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

First Champ + Build you're going to try

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artarias

08-20-2011

Now that we've seen a solid chunk of Dominion gameplay, what's the first champion and item build you're going to try when it comes out?

I'm going with Singed, Rylai's, Rab's, Abyssal, Quicksilver, Banshee's (edit: nvm forgot that was pulled from dominion), and Boots of Swift. Totally stoked to run around spreading a heavy damage/slowing poison trail around the map while shouting "trolololol" =P

What about you guys?

DarkCrown

08-20-2011

I'll try out Garen with boots and prospector's blade or whatever the name will be while playing this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fESlNhLtDg

John MArston10

08-20-2011

Talon if he is out

BoiLoL

08-20-2011

tgheres no banshees in dominion

DragynFyre

08-20-2011

Probably Udyr. Not sure about build yet. I think it's gonna be Mercs and Trinity (assuming trinity is in Dominion)

Arctura42

Recruiter

08-20-2011

Movespeed Rammus

BigDaddyDelish

08-21-2011

Cassiopeia with a tear and +1 boots. Spam in fountain to get some mana head start. Later getting Archangel's, Rylais, and Deathcap.

PirateNinja119

08-21-2011

Nasus: RoA, Lichbane, Deathcap, Hourglass/Abyssal (depending on other team), DFG/Void Staff, and of course a pair of boots in there somewhere.
600ap finished build w/ any Q farm gained as a bonus.

Vernaferous

08-21-2011

Estimating we are able to generate 10kg each game (streams showed 11-13k)

Blitzcrank- Merc/trinity/manamune/veil = 10045

Lee-Merc/prospecter's sword/Sheen/sanguine/Hexdrinker= 8660 (finish trinity if i have time but sheen effect is main thing i want)

Shaco-Mobility boots/4x PD!! (Build idea directly from shurelia)

Tons of others that im stoked to try, but i havnt spent the 4 minutes to make a build..

Slavik1

08-21-2011

Quote:
DarkCrown:
I'll try out Garen with boots and prospector's blade or whatever the name will be while playing this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fESlNhLtDg

Same here.