Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

league of legends disconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amasty

08-20-2011

it happens every game and now i cant play LoL i d/c from the game halfway through and continue to d/c everytime i get back in game the screen freezes and it says the LoL client has stoppod working ive tried the repair function and it did not do anything i reinstalled LoL and that did nothing my internet is superb and i dont have anyproblems with it.is there a solution or did i waste money on riot games

MrGrosser

Recruiter

08-20-2011

But did you reinstall following this guide?
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234176-reinstalling-league-of-legends

If you do so and the problem still persists, there is an issue with your PC. I suggest fixing that before you continue.

Thanks

See you on the battlefield summoner.

vZn Logic

Recruiter

08-20-2011

I sorta have the same thing,

FIXES: restarting comp
no background applications
more computer memory
better graphics card
get a yellow to comment :/

Amasty

08-20-2011

thank you for the tips but i need a final solution,i will reinstall using the guide you posted.hopefully this will solve the problems

Deathwail

08-20-2011

Try turning off the peer to peer transfer

here is how.. on the first screen that comes up in the upper right hand corner is has a close a minimize and a settings in the shape of a couple of gears. click the gears and make sure the peer to peer transfer is turned off.

I had a similar problem and simply unchecking that box fixed it...