league of legends disconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amasty

08-20-2011

it happens every game and now i cant play LoL i d/c from the game halfway through and continue to d/c everytime i get back in game the screen freezes and it says the LoL client has stoppod working ive tried the repair function and it did not do anything i reinstalled LoL and that did nothing my internet is superb and i dont have anyproblems with it.is there a solution or did i waste money on riot games

MrGrosser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-20-2011

But did you reinstall following this guide?
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...gue-of-legends

If you do so and the problem still persists, there is an issue with your PC. I suggest fixing that before you continue.

Thanks

See you on the battlefield summoner.

vZn Logic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-20-2011

I sorta have the same thing,

FIXES: restarting comp
no background applications
more computer memory
better graphics card
get a yellow to comment :/

Amasty

08-20-2011

thank you for the tips but i need a final solution,i will reinstall using the guide you posted.hopefully this will solve the problems

Deathwail

08-20-2011

Try turning off the peer to peer transfer

here is how.. on the first screen that comes up in the upper right hand corner is has a close a minimize and a settings in the shape of a couple of gears. click the gears and make sure the peer to peer transfer is turned off.

I had a similar problem and simply unchecking that box fixed it...